- As low as $310/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Casino nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Local meal delivery service
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Theme parks nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1895 sq ft (176 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1895 square feet
Available by Luxury Beach Units, this 3 bedroom / 3 bathroom suite on the 10th floor is oceanfront and offers spectacular vistas of the blue Atlantic. This condo offers an oceanfront master bedroom with king bed and access to the humongous oceanfront balcony. The master bath offers granite counter tops, double vanities, a sizable walk-in shower and tile floor. The second room a queen bed and the third room offers two queen beds. Other features include flat screen TVs, washer and dryer, and completely equipped kitchen with granite countertops, this condo creates a huge and roomy stay for you and your guests. the resort is located in the heart of the Grandiose Strand in a rather family aligned section of the beach. Activities onsite include the indoor and outdoor pool complex which includes a lazy river, 2 pools, 4 hot tubs and kids’s splash pool all overlooking the beach along with a exercise center and tanning lawn.
• Master Bedroom – 1 King Bed
• 2nd Bedroom – 1 Queen Bed
• 3rd Bedroom – 2 Full Beds
- Luxury Linen package supplied!
- This is a non smoking building. Including balconies. Smoking is allowed in designated areas
-7 nighttime minimum from Saturday to Saturday required in peak summer season and 3 nighttime minimum outside summer season.
- 25% deposit to make a reservation and full payment due 30 days prior to arrival.
-No motorbikes, golf carts, trailers, or family pets allowed on the premises.
-Parking limited to two cars
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is near theme parks and on the beach. Legends In Concert and Carolina Opry Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Treasure Island Mini Golf and Myrtlewood Golf Club. Chapin Memorial Park and Myrtle Beach Sling Shot are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and horse riding.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Myrtle Beach rental home booking tips:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Myrtle Beach. Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a good way to save on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Some property management companies offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Myrtle Beach area visitor guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose and book your prefect Myrtle Beach rental:
- Start by choosing your a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Large Oceanfront 3 Bed / 3 Bath Unit (10th Floor) - by Luxury Beach Rentals has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before you book your rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is bringing pets, search for a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's an individual Myrtle Beach destination you are enamored with, look for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Upon arrival, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to stimulate new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.6 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 3.1 miles
- Fun Plaza - 3.2 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 3.5 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.6 miles