- As low as $276/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Casino nearby
- Close to skiing
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- In a rural location
- In the city center
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 627 sq ft (58 sq m)
- Water park
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 627 square feet
Appreciate gentle Atlantic breezes and DIRECT vistas of the ocean from your private balcony in this 1 Bedroom at Compass Cove Resort with 1 King Bed and 1 Murphy Bed and 1 Sleeper Couch. Walkable to Myrtle Beach eateries, mini-golf, shopping, and entertainment! Savor the ocean, this condo is great for weekend getaways or couples wanting to stay longer! Upgraded with LCD TV, and granite countertops. Tons of amenities at this resort: Enormous Kiddie fun activity pool area, 3 lazy rivers, 7 hot tubs, 2 outdoor pools, and more! Great condo in an impressive resort!
Abundant amenities await you at this beachfront resort. Features include both indoor and outdoor whirlpools, lazy river ride, cavernous pool deck, and social areas, Oceanfront pools. Kids's Interactive splash and play area. AND BEST OF ALL COMPLIMENTARY WIFI!
Conveniently located and within steps of the beach, close to Family Kingdom Amusement Park. A short drive from Broadway at the Beach, Market Common, Ripley's Aquarium, and IMAX Theater. Many of the areas fashionable attractions, eateries, golf courses, and shopping are a short drive away.
This beachfront condo features 1 King, 1 Sleeper, and 1 Murphy Bed, a private bathroom, full-sized appliances, kitchen table. This beachfront condo sleeps 6. Enjoy the morning sunrise on your private oceanfront balcony overlooking the handsome ocean.
Note: Starting 9/1/21, guests will not have access to the onsite eateries (including tiki bar and coffee shop), laundry facility, kids slide area and exercise center; All other water features available except indoor pool in Schooner Building
NOTE: Family Animals are not allowed between March 1 and October 31.
NOTE: Pets are only allowed for long-term renters (30 days or more) during the months of November, December, January, and February.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is in the city center and on the beach. Broadway at the Beach is worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Family Kingdom Amusement Park and Ripley's Aquarium. Splashes Oceanfront Water Park and Nightmare Haunted House are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Myrtle Beach rental experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a Myrtle Beach rental home:
- In the Myrtle Beach area, The earlier you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Book your Myrtle Beach rental in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Myrtle Beach area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides contain discounts for local tours and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select vacation week and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. New Direct Oceanfront Views,Pools,Decor,Remodeled! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property management company before you reserve the property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what configuration is right for your trip.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges may be applied to your contract.
- Visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Advice for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- During arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 1.3 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 2.3 miles
- Fun Plaza - 2.6 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 2.7 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 3.8 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 3.8 miles
Ready to book New Direct Oceanfront Views,Pools,Decor,Remodeled!?Book Online Get Information Call: