- As low as $194/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Indoor pool
- Indoor/Outdoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Welcome to the very best vacation spot on the South Carolina coast.
Enter the 57 acre "4 star" resort plantation at the 24 hour security
gate, where your safety and privacy are secured.
As you meander through the handsomely landscaped wooded acres, past
the tennis courts, the putting green, bicycle trails, exercise room, and the Four
Seasons Restaurant, Tower South is on your right. For your
convenience, drive directly to the lower level parking and unloading
area within feet of the elevators. Our balconies provide breath-
taking oceanfront vistas of the Atlantic Ocean from the living area
or master bedroom balconies. Guests can savor the private South Tower indoor/outdoor pool and hottub.
Crossing the foot bridge to the right is the saltwater creek from
which comes our name "Ocean Creek". There the young and young at
heart appreciate frolicking without being bowled over by the waves or
depending on the tides searching for shells or even a starfish.
To the left, the Beach Club is ideal for calming by the
oceanfront pool, appreciating the snack bar, or sunbathing on the
broad decks. The playground and kiddie pool offer fun and
activity for the young.
This year, check out the difference an owner's oceanfront luxury
condo can make in quality and price, and enjoy your vacation at
Ocean Creek Resort..
Ocean Creek is located right across from Barefoot Landing. Barefoot Landing has shopping , great dining and entertainment. The Alabama Theatre and the House of Blues Myrtle beach are mins. away.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is on the beach. OD Pavilion Amusement Park and Molten Mountain are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing. Consider Burroughs & Chapin Pavilion Place for a night out or Jungle Safari Mini Golf if you're traveling with kids. With parasailing, motor boating, and swimming nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Myrtle Beach rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summertime is high season in Myrtle Beach. Book your rental in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- In the Myrtle Beach area, The earlier your group can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides contain deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Finding the perfect vacation home in Myrtle Beach:
- First and foremost, have your family select the best dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Ocean Creek/Oceanfront/Upscale/Family Fun has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before you book your home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your vacation.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges applied to your agreement.
Advice for a terrific stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- McLean Park - 4.5 miles