- As low as $160/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free WiFi
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
The Tree House Escape is located on Snapper Drive in Ocean Lakes Family Campground.
It is a Brand new park model with 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, with a split loft that comes with a complimentary golf cart! This property does not come with linens
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this vacation home is near the beach. Broadway at the Beach is worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Family Kingdom Amusement Park and Ripley's Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Myrtle Beach Sports Center or TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark. With surfing/body boarding and swimming nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your rental in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Myrtle Beach area visitor guides that include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and choosing a perfectvacation home:
- Begin by choosing your a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Ocean Lakes Beach House, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, and a Loft with 2 twin beds has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible online. If they are not listed, email the property manager before you book your home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what is best for your vacation.
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's a certain Myrtle Beach attraction you are enamored with, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Record any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to drive future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Surfside Pier - 1.8 miles
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 2.6 miles
Ready to book Ocean Lakes Beach House, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, and a Loft with 2 twin beds?Book Online Get Information Call: