- As low as $185/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Indoor pool
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Amazing 2 Bedroom 2 Bath directly Oceanfront condo located in a 33 acre private gated resort. This freshly refreshed unit has tile throughout, new tile bathrooms, huge dining table, full kitchen, and sweeping vistas of the ocean and and all of Myrtle Beach. Savor waking up in your king bed to crashing waves and striking sunrises. Tons of light fills the space from windows on two sides of this upsized oceanfront corner unit.
The 33 acre oceanfront Myrtle Beach Resort (yes, that is the name of the resort) offers nearly 700 feet of white sandy beaches and crystal blue waters directly on the Atlantic Ocean. A water park with 375 foot lazy river, four outdoor pools (one beach front), two indoor pools, three health spas complete with steam rooms, saunas and jacuzzis, combined with two lighted tennis courts, a basketball court, and complimentary wireless internet access to offer every guest a vacation to remember.
Information regarding amenities for 2024
*******Starting January 1st, Myrtle Beach Resort has implemented a $20 per car gate fee, payable upon 1st entry to the resort at the security guard gate. This is only payable by credit/debit card. You will receive your parking hangtag at that time for the dates of your stay. Please do not lose this hangtag as you will need to pay for a replacement tag. This is a resort policy and not by Endless Summer Beach Units*******
**Renaissance Tower will have on going ground level construction during 2024**
Lazy river water park will open no later than March 30th
1) All amenities (when open) at the resort are available to all guests at any time at no cost
3) Tower outdoor pool and indoor hot tub open all year round (will be unavailable until further notice)
4) Building B indoor pool and hot tub open all year round, oceanfront pool open same schedule as the lazy river water park. 5 Seasons indoor pool open all year round.
5) Quarterdeck oceanfront bar and grille: Open weather permitting, hours vary in spring/fall, open until 11pm during summer.
You must be 23 years old to rent at Myrtle Beach Resort. There is no smoking in the condo, on the balcony or inside any building at the resort. No family pets are allowed at the resort, no golf carts and no trailers (except during the specific days of the spring/fall bicycle weeks).
During spring/fall bicycles weeks, motorbikes are allowed and will also need to pay the $20 resort gate fee and have designated parking areas at each building. Trailers have a $100 fee paid at the front security gate on arrival. Must NOT be longer than 18ft ball hitch to rear bumper and also have designated parking areas. Trailers are ONLY allowed during spring/fall bicycle week dates.
During the season (dates vary but usually mid May to mid Sept), beach chairs and umbrellas are available for rent directly from the lifeguards in front of the resort. They will set them up and take them down each day in the same spot for you. Very hassle complimentary.
Each building has an on site laundry room for use during your stay. We provide all your bed linens and bath towel sets (4 sets in a studio, 6 sets in 2 & 3 br units). We do not provide any linen service during your stay so please utilize the laundry room for any washing/drying needs.
Feel complimentary to bring your beach towels, beach toys, chairs or other items for your stay. Things are left behind in units during the season but they are ever changing as guests come and go.
The resort is located 6 miles south of downtown Myrtle Beach (The Skywheel in downtown MB is located at 11th North, we are at 59th South)
The airport is a very simple Uber ride and less than 10 mins from the resort.
We have someone on-site at the resort most every day to take care of any issues immediately on arrival or during your stay.
Please let us know of any additional questions that we can answer to help make your stay with us memorable! Have a great day and we look forward to hosting you for a fantastic vacation at the beach!
Who is Endless Summer Beach Units? We are a local family owned property management company who handles every aspect of our business on a daily basis. We as owners of the company answer all our messages personally and are onsite at our properties most every day to handle any situation as quickly as possible. Staying at one of our properties, you will have a very responsive staff and direct contact with us at all times. We do our very best to ensure you have a fabulous, fun stay.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is near the beach. Myrtle Beach Beaches and Ocean Lakes Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Old Time Pottery and Fun Warehouse. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Myrtle Beach Sports Center or TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect Myrtle Beach vacation property experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Summertime is high season in Myrtle Beach. To get the best value, try shifting your family's Myrtle Beach vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Booking your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Myrtle Beach visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines contain coupons for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to select the perfect rental home:
- Choose a group leader, select your dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Oceanfront 2 Bedroom condo in Myrtle Beach Resort has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before you book the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a particular Myrtle Beach beach you crave, browse rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or applied to your invoice.
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a excellent time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.