- As low as $380/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- DVD player
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Theme parks nearby
- Toilet paper
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1600 square feet
New Home! Site/House# 1202 In Ocean Lakes
Constructed in 2020***
Read about items that will be an Additional Cost Below***
Must 25 Years to Rent - no young groups ****
Sleeps 13 - Refer to linens for accommodations. This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home takes your breath away from start to finish. Max 8 Adults and 4-5 Kids. Great Parking under the home, you can fit most any type of car, outdoor shower with hot and cold water. Deck patio in the back for charcoal BBQ and picnic table and little green. Parking Station for the Golf Carts. ***
Appreciate our covered porches on a sunny or raining day, tons of seating and dining table, outdoor TV. Upon entering the home, the welcoming living room/ kitchen and dining room open floor plan. So roomy for all to sit prepare, eat appreciate family and friends. The first Master Bedroom is on the first floor with a King bed, First floor bathroom can become on suite. First floor bathroom, also very cavernous, enormous shower, one sink accepting for more counter space, all granite. The kitchen is gorgeous, entirely equipped for all your cooking and accepts tons of space for all you food and supplies. There are two tables accepting everybody to sit and eat at the table. Washer and dryer also on first floor. ***
Second floor you will find 4 bedrooms, the front of the home with access to the decks is our first Queen bedroom, the other is our King bedroom this room also has access to a bathroom that can be shared or become an on suite for a second master bedroom. Th back of the home adjacent to the King bedroom is our Bunk bedroom, the first bunk bed is made of 2 twin bunk beds, the second is a Full size bottom and twin on top. On the other side opposite the Queen with access to the deck is another Queen , the third bathroom between both rooms. There is another covered porch upstairs off the front bedrooms with tons of seating with great Ocean vistas.***
SATURDAY to SATURDAY rental ***
Check out is by 10:00 AM ***
Check in is by 4:00 PM ***
*NO Animals ***
*NO Smoking/No Vaping Inside the House ***
*NO House Parties ***
*Must be 25 years to Rent ***
Please Read: ***
Additional Cost: ***
> Cleaning fee not supplied here and due with contract. Added to Vacation Rental By Owner as of May 2023 ***
> Linen Package, (Sheets, beds are made for you, Towels-bath, face and wash cloths) ask about price. Added to Vacation Rental By Owner as of May 2023 ***
> Golf Carts - We have two Golf Carts both are 4 seater/standard. Seasonal Pricing, inquiry to owner/PM ***
> Car Tags to enter Ocean Lakes via Owner Approval - As of 2023, Rate is $15.00 per day per Car- ASK for EXPRESS Passes-if finished early PAY ONLY $12.00 per day per car as per Ocean Lakes (Prices subject to change at the discretion of Ocean Lakes Family Campground) ***
Once reservation and All Fees are paid-Beach House Contract must also be filled in and signed then you will receive e-mail for cars. It is your responsibility to complete and or follow up with Ocean Lakes for payment. Always check your spam folder. If done in advance, OL will mail tags out no earlier than 30 days prior to arrival and no later than 2 week. After that you will need to go inside the office to pay and collect your tags.***
Water Park and Splash zone Hours vary in Off Season or might be closed refer to Ocean Lakes Family Campground waterpark hours or ask Owner. Otherwise Always Memorial Day through Labor Day.
About the Area
Located in Surfside Beach, this vacation home is near theme parks and on the beach. Deer Track Golf Resort and Tupelo Bay Golf Center are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Old Time Pottery and Fun Warehouse. Wild Water and Wheels and Cancun Lagoon Miniature Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Myrtle Beach vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Myrtle Beach area. Reserve your Myrtle Beach rental in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Myrtle Beach area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides have offers and deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Finding the perfect vacation rental:
- Select vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. SPRING into Vacation and book now! Sea you Soon! has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Myrtle Beach vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the host before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what is best for your vacation group.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must book a rental that allows animals. Request details on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Note any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to propel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.