- As low as $154/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- In the city center
- Indoor pool
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 600 sq ft (56 sq m)
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 600 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Recently Renovated Direct Oceanfront Condo at Top Rated Boardwalk Oceanfront Tower
WELCOME TO THE TOWER SUITE AT BOARDWALK OCEANFRONT TOWER!
Premium Recently Renovated Direct Ocean Front 1 Bedroom Suite at the Boardwalk Oceanfront Tower!
GO BIG! Appreciate the best on the beach with pools, lazy rivers, and hot tubs, 700 feet of beach, and expansive ocean vistas from your private balcony in heaven!
* Panoramic 180 Degree Ocean Vistas *
* Private Balcony Overlooking Lazy River & Ocean *
* Direct Ocean Front True One Bedroom Condo *
* Superior Location in the Heart of Myrtle Beach & Boardwalk *
* Premium Hard Flooring & New Furnishings *
* Full Kitchen with Ocean Vistas *
* Jetted Bath Tub *
* Flat screen TVs Throughout *
* Pretty Modern Coastal Decor *
* Plenty of Sleeping Options for Up to 6 Guests *
EXTRAORDINARY RESORT AMENITIES:
Water Lover`s Heaven – Oceanfront Pool Oasis!
* 3 Pools Including Full Sun Pool, Indoor Pool, & Covered *
* 250 Feet of Lazy River *
* Indoor & Outdoor Hot Tubs *
* Kiddie Pool *
* Direct Beach Access from Pool & Sun Lawn *
* Oceanfront Sun Lawn with Loungers & Umbrellas *
* 700 Feet of Oceanfront Beach *
* Café Open in Season *
* Laundry Facility on Site *
* Exercise Center & Gym *
* Elevator *
* Outdoor Grille & Picnic Area *
* Shuffleboard *
* COUPLES *
* FAMILIES *
* FRIENDS & GROUPS *
* EVENTS, FESTIVALS, & CONCERTS *
* MONTHLY GUESTS *
* GOLFERS *
* BEACH & WATER LOVERS *
Premium Recently Renovated 1 Bedroom Direct Ocean Front Villa at the top rated Boardwalk Oceanfront Tower. Centrally located in the heart of Myrtle Beach on the oceanfront, appreciate sweeping ocean vistas of the alluring Atlantic while calming at one of the most fashionable resorts along the Grandiose Strand!
Our direct ocean front villa features PRIVATE BALCONY AND STUNNING 180 DEGREE OCEAN VIEWS is ideal for families, groups and couples looking for the ICONIC MYRTLE BEACH GETAWAY!
With plenty of sleeping options and a floor plan is ideal for mingling, you can savor catching up and relaxing amongst all the sun and fun! There is a king bed, a pull-down murphy bed, and also a sleeper couch for max. sleeping options, and all with a flat screen TV in sight to enjoy if you like.
Watch the waves roll in from your balcony and enjoy a cold drink and home cooked meal after a great day at the beach. The entirely equipped kitchen is ideal for cooking meals, and there is also a laundry room on-site for added convenience.
Freshly modernized and with phenomenal premium features, you can vacation in style and luxury. There are new premium hard floors, a jetted hottub tub, and flat screen TVs in the bedroom and living room.
Stay connected with complimentary wireless internet for work or play throughout your stay!
At the Boardwalk Oceanfront Tower, our guests are treated to an true beach dream. With a dazzling array of water features and charming beach, the resort offers countless fun in the sun. There are three pools, including an outdoor full-sun pool, outdoor covered pool, indoor pool, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, giant 250 foot lazy river, and kiddie pool. There is direct beach access from the oceanfront pool deck!
There is even a sun lawn connecting the beach and pool getaway, which features swaying palm trees, sun loungers, and umbrellas with a front row seat of the waves rolling in.
Take advantage of complimentary parking and complimentary Wi-Fi with all stays. Unwind in our premium home, catch a workout in the on site exercise center, or play a game of shuffleboard after a memorable day at the beach.
Boardwalk Oceanfront Tower is a modern high-rise resort and also features amenities including elevators, on-site laundry facility, and even a café open in season.
-Check-In is 4:00 p.m. Check-Out is 10:00 a.m.
-Minimum Renter age 25.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
You`re on the doorstep of the area`s newest and hottest eateries and attractions, including the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, the SkyWheel, Tanger Outlets, Barefoot Landing, Broadway at the Beach, Market Common, world class golf, and endless shopping, dining, and entertainment. Unwind along a gorgeous stretch of beach and make excellent memories!
You`ll be close to everything you need and everything you could want all while having the privacy and enjoyment of a resort to call home! WOW! And with the resort in an impressive central location close to the area`s best and newest attractions, you`ll have endless options on offer for entertainment, dining, and more!
Boardwalk Oceanfront Tower provides travelers a one-of-a-kind vacation and offers something for everybody. This resort is ideal for guests who enjoy being in the middle of all the town has on offer while appreciating the privacy and comfort of your own home.
Other Things to Note:
THE CAROLINA PALM DIFFERENCE:
* Free Parking *
* Free Wi-Fi Wireless Internet *
* Excellent Housekeeping *
* Quality Linens & Towels Included with all Stays *
* Convenient 24-hour Contactless Arrival Access *
* Superior Customer Service *
* Book with Confidence - Totally Licensed & Accredited *
Interaction with Guests:
Arrival is 24-hour and contactless! Guests can go directly to the property and start visiting any time after 4:00 p.m. on the check-in day. No formal check-in or check-out required. Guests must follow check-out procedures (emailed to you before arrival) to avoid additional charges.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is in the city center and on the beach. Travelers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Myrtle Beach Sports Center or TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Myrtle Beach vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Myrtle Beach area. To find the best value, try shifting your family's Myrtle Beach trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warm weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, management companies supply Myrtle Beach area visitors guides that include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, picking, and booking the best Myrtle Beach rental:
- Select your vacation week and maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. PREMIUM OCEANFRONT TOWER SUITE! Lazy River*Indoor & Outdoor Pools*TOP LOCATION has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before you reserve the rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a specific Myrtle Beach destination you simply love, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- At Check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your life at home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to compel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 0.8 miles
- Fun Plaza - 0.9 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 1.2 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.2 miles
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 4.7 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.2 miles
Ready to book PREMIUM OCEANFRONT TOWER SUITE! Lazy River*Indoor & Outdoor Pools*TOP LOCATION?Book Online Get Information Call: