- As low as $127/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Casino nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Laundry detergent
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: No smoking in condo or screened porch
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Theme parks nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 700 sq ft (65 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 700 square feet
• 2021 renovations include: All new appliances, cabinets, furnishings, wall mounted 60” and 43” intelligent TVs, new LVT plank floor throughout the condo. Queen bed with Helix midnight bed
• Please note: min. 2 person occupancy (no exception), NO family pets allowed.
• Super clean, owner/family manages and cleans
• 24/365 security gate entrance
• 1st floor condo, simple access from parking lot
• NO SMOKING ACCEPTED
• Outdoor pool next to condo & Indoor pool & whirlpool inside resort
• Great location inside Ocean Creek Resort
• Queen bed
• Cable, Intelligent TVs, DVD player
• Keurig Coffee maker
• Beach umbrella, chairs and cooler included for your use (beach locker next to beach)-No need to rent umbrella or chairs. Chairs are upright and do not lay down.
• 60" wall mounted TV in living room, 43" wall mounted TV in bedroom
• Screened porch
• Stunning 57 acre resort
• Onsite Four Seasons restaurant
• Beach bar and grille (seasonal)
• Close to golf and eateries (modest putting green & tennis center inside resort)
• Electronic lock with unique access code for each guest
• Cleaning supplies available if desired during your stay
This first floor 1 bedroom, 700 sf, 1.5 bathroom Lodge Villa is located in Lodge IV at gorgeous Ocean Creek Resort. I have found Lodge IV to be the most calming lodge in Ocean Creek since Lodge IV is not located beside any other condos. The resort has 24/7 gated security and is gorgeously landscaped. This roughly 700 sf unit includes a queen size bed, all new furnishings and appliances in 2021. The Living Room has a new 60" LCD T.V. installed in June 2020. The bedroom includes a 43” HDR 4K Roku wall mounted TV. The view from the screened porch includes a pool view along with trees that are located throughout this 57 acre resort. The screened porch is an striking place to soak in the evening sunshine.
The beach is a short walk via the concrete walkways (roughly five to seven min. walk). A tram runs throughout the resort during beach season for those who would rather ride to the beach. The resort includes multiple outdoor pools, an indoor pool, tennis courts, modest putting green, very modest exercise center, Four Seasons restaurant and a Beach bar and grille. I will provide renters with combination to my beach locker which includes beach chairs and an umbrella. Myrtle Beach is known for its many golf courses, shopping and eateries and Ocean Creek is close to it all.
The owner/family personally cleans and maintains this unit ensuring guest of having a clean condo for their vacation. Weekly units available all year.
This unit is ideal for couples. MAX OCCUPANCY IS TWO GUEST, no exceptions. The great thing about Vacation Rental By Owner/HomeAway is you can see the actual property you will be staying in rather than not knowing what your property will look like until check-in.
For bookings of 90 days or longer, no tax will be due. I will have to adjust this manually to remove the taxes from your booking.
If requesting to book, please confirm you have read the rental terms, a little about yourself, and that no more than two people will be staying in the condo.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is near theme parks and near the beach. Duplin Winery and Barefoot Resort and Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station and Russell Burgess Coastal Preserve. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Broadway Grand Prix or TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental tips:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Summer is high season in Myrtle Beach. To book the best rental within your budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Myrtle Beach restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Myrtle Beach visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines have money saving offers on local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Narrow your rental Search:
- First, have your group agree to date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. 1st Floor, 1BR/1.5 Bath, Gated Access, WiFi, Beach Locker with Umbrella/Chairs has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the host before you book the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what is best for your vacation family.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- At Check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to propel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- McLean Park - 4.4 miles