- As low as $229/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Arcade/game room
- Pool or billiards table
- Table tennis
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor pool
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1390 sq ft (129 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1390 square feet
Accommodates up to 10 guests in this 1390 sqft Oceanfront 3BR Condo-Located in the Palms Tower. As you enter the room you'll have three private bedrooms - two with two queens beds and a king in the master. This condo also has three full baths - one with a extravagant Jacuzzi tub. The dining room and full kitchen with granite counter tops complete with dishwasher and washer / dryer. The living room comes with a queen size couch bed to make sleeping arrangements a breeze. This room also comes with 4 TVs and 4 DVD players, as well as complimentary wireless internet.
Dunes Village Resort is consistently ranked one of the Top Family Friendly resorts in Myrtle Beach. It’s got an fantastic private location in the residential section of the Grandiose Strand with plenty of places within a fast drive. Take advantage of great golf courses, top-rated eateries and painless access to Broadway at the Beach and our spectacular oceanfront Boardwalk. The accommodations at Dunes Village are ideal for sizable families or even just a few friends looking for a fun place to stay. Take your pick from one-bedroom suites to cavernous four-bedroom condos that sleep up to 16. The best part of Dunes Village is conveniently the 30,000 square feet of water park adventures. They have two indoor water parks with a silly submarine, water slides, Jacuzzis, pools, 250-foot lazy river and more – ideal for splashing in all year round. Other great amenities include on-site dining, poolside cabanas, Serenity Spa and of course, simple access to the delightful beaches. Book now before the summer rush!
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is in the city center and on the beach. Myrtlewood Golf Club and Captain Hook's Adventure Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Broadway at the Beach and Seventieth Avenue North Shopping Center. Traveling with kids? Consider Chapin Memorial Park, or check out an event or a game at Myrtle Beach Sports Center. Jet skiing, kayaking, and water tubing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Myrtle Beach area. Booking your Myrtle Beach vacation home in the Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Myrtle Beach visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines have deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Make a plan and pick the perfect Myrtle Beach rental:
- Select a designated group leader, select your dates, and select a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. · 3Bdrm Spacious Oceanfront Condo - Indoor Water Park and Pools! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If not, email the property owner before reserving the rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Some things to know before you go:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of issues.
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- To make certain that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas during check in. Speak to the property manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to inspire new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.4 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 2.9 miles
- Fun Plaza - 3.1 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 3.3 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.4 miles