- As low as $129/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Close to skiing
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- In a rural location
- In the city center
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Rock climbing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 9
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1400 sq ft (130 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1400 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
UPDATE: Yes, the beaches, pools, and eateries are now open! This condo is professionally cleaned and we have contactless check-in!
Sensational, 3 Bedroom, freshly modernized condo at Island Vista Resort. Once you enter through the entryway, your getaway awaits! Equipped with full-sized appliances, including a washer/dryer in the condo. Each bedroom has LCD tvs. Full-sized kitchen with dining room table, a wrap-around couch that the family can savor! The dining room has enough seating for the whole family! In the living room, you will see an marvelous view of the ocean. The main bedroom also has great vistas of the ocean and its own private bathtub! Intelligent TV's through this condo and newly refreshed with new floor and decor make this condo unique! Amazing ocean vistas from the balcony are the ideal setting for your morning coffee or evening drinks. There are a total of two queen beds, one king bed, and one sleeper couch. This condo sleeps up to 8! Savor an array of spectacular onsite amenities including in/outdoor pools, kiddie pools, lazy river, hot tubs and exercise room.
Your family will appreciate this direct oceanfront condo AND BEST OF ALL COMPLIMENTARY WIFI!
Conveniently located and within steps of the beach. 7 miles to the airport, 5 miles to the Family Kingdom, and 2 miles from Myrtlewood Golf Course. Minutes away from many other eateries and attractions! A short drive from Broadway at the Beach, Market Common, Ripley's Aquarium. Many of the area's trendy attractions, eateries, golf courses, and shopping are a short drive away.
This beachfront condo features 1 King Bed, 2 Queen Beds, 1 Queen Sleeper Couch, 1 Twin Sleeper Couch, two bathrooms, full-sized appliances, kitchen table. This beachfront condo sleeps 9. Amazing vistas from the enormous balcony! Appreciate the morning sunrise on your private direct oceanfront balcony overlooking the handsome ocean.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is in the city center and on the beach. Broadway at the Beach and Northwood Shopping Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Myrtle Beach Beaches and Anderson Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Myrtle Beach Sports Center or TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Myrtle Beach rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Myrtle Beach. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring is a good way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Myrtle Beach area visitor guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, picking, and booking the perfectrental:
- Start by choosing your trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Newly Remodeled, Island Vista 3BR, Amazing Views! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before you reserve your rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of concerns.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would at home.
- To make certain that damages aren't attributed to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas when you arrive. Contact the rental manager immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Broadway at the Beach - 3.2 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 3.8 miles
- Fun Plaza - 3.9 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 4.2 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 3.2 miles
Ready to book Newly Remodeled, Island Vista 3BR, Amazing Views!?Book Online Get Information Call: