- As low as $50/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Arcade/game room
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 900 sq ft (84 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 900 square feet
Ocean Sands at Beach Colony Resort
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Appreciate a prime oceanfront location and a pretty south-facing view of the beach from your own private balcony! That's in addition to the shared pools, lazy river, hot tub, and more that you'll savor access to as our guest on the Grandiose Strand. In this condo, you'll be able to kick back and relax in central air conditioning while your beach towels fluff up in the private washer/dryer. There is a TV in each bedroom so everybody can relax with their favorite shows. The full kitchen is ideal for cooking up beach snacks or a frozen drink to appreciate on the balcony. The beach and the pools are each just an elevator ride away!
What's close by:
This condo is specifically located along Myrtle Beach's “Golden Mile,” in the Cabana section of the Grand Strand. You're right by many beachfront eateries, in addition to the on-site restaurant and bar. Pine Lakes Country Club, called the 'Grandaddy' of Myrtle Beach's golf courses, is just one mile away! If you're looking to sample some local vintage, Duplin Winery and Carolina Vineyards Winery are both within nine miles of the condo.
Things to know:
Free high-speed WiFi and cable
Elevator in building
Blankets are available for guest use
No home events and no loud music
Snowbird-friendly December through March
Parking spots are not assigned and are first-come, first-serve
A queen-size sofabed in the common space provides an additional sleeping space
The HOA does not allow motorbikes, boats, trailers, RVs, campers, or golf carts on the property at any time. Towing is likely if any of these cars are parked on the property
*Pools and other amenities may not be available due to local restrictions. The regulation may be state, local, or property specific and Vacasa may have no control or knowledge of regulation changes
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 12.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is in the city center and on the beach. T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station and Myrtle Beach Beaches reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Chapin Memorial Park and Ripley's Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Myrtle Beach Sports Center or TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Myrtle Beach rental booking tips:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To find the most suitable rental home for your budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Myrtle Beach area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines have coupons for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose your dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. 12th floor oceanfront condo with shared pool, ocean views, and high-speed WiFi has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Myrtle Beach vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available online. If not, call the property owner before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your group.
- If there's a certain Myrtle Beach destination you simply love, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- To make sure damages are not linked to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. Call the property manager right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many concerns.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to stimulate more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.5 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 3.0 miles
- Fun Plaza - 3.2 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 3.4 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.5 miles