- As low as $95/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Water park
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Sunny Daze. Oceanfront.
Picture yourselves appreciating your morning coffee or a glass of wine on the balcony!
Whether you spend the day soaking up the sun or the sights in Myrtle Beach, you will look forward to calming!!!Have fun with the whole family at this modren place.
This impressive oceanfront condo is located on the 5th floor in Grandiose Cayman Resort.
Sleeps up to 6, separate bedroom with 2 queen size beds, living room with a Murthy Bed.
Convenient parking garage offers covered parking on the 5th floor steps from your door.
The kitchen has granite counter tops and stainless-steel appliances including a full-size refrigerator/freezer, oven/stove, and microwave.
The kitchen comes outfitted with silverware, toaster, coffeemaker, pots and pans, and much more.
A full set of bath towels, sheets, and blankets are also included.
The unit is also equipped with a keypad, this means you can skip the line at the front desk when you get here and never have to worry about carrying around a key or card. You won't have to wait in long check-in lines if you stay with us, just go straight to the unit and start that vacation!
The Grand Cayman has awesome amenities such as indoor heated pool and hot tubs, kiddie pool, lazy river, waterslide, outdoor pool and hot tubs, sundeck/lawn, exercise center, Starbucks,
Our condo IS NOT part of their onsite rental program and daily maid service is NOT supplied.
If you are traveling with a bigger group or your chosen travel dates are not available for this suite, please check out our other listings.
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Myrtle Beach International Airport (~5 miles away)
Please be aware that it is very busy during bicycle weeks, especially during Atlantic Beach Bicycle Fest, and that can lead to police managed traffic flows, a lot of traffic, and busy conditions in the area. In addition, our busiest week is 4th of July week. Parking is on a 1st come 1st served basis and you may need to park in overflow tons during the busiest times. Trailers cannot be parked in the resort's tons or parking deck.
Guests have access to all pool amenities.
Laundry room currently is under remodel, sorry for inconvenience.
Other details to note
All suites managed by us have code locks for the doors, so there is no need to waste time checking in at the front lobby, all access codes will be sent to you on the day of check in by 4pm.
Parking passes as well as pool wristbands (where required) will already be waiting for you in your suite.
All rooms are completely furnished and equipped with basic kitchen silverware such as silverware and plates/bowls.
For anyone wishing to bring their dog, only our suites at Patricia Grand allow them. Inquire for more information on these units.
Upon check in, linens for each bed and towels for each person will be available in the room, along with starter items such as trash bags, toilet paper, and soaps.
Items such as beach chairs, umbrellas, etc. are not supplied by us but can be rented from the lifeguards on the beach.
Our locations are privately owned and rented by off-site management, so all questions or requests must be made by contacting us. The front desks will have none of your information and will not assist you.
If you need a break from the beach, try out one of the area’s many miniature golf courses, the Cane Patch par 3 course and driving range just a few blocks away, or check out one of the many 18-hole golf courses within a 5-min. drive of the condo, including Pine Lakes Country Club, Grande Dunes, Arcadian Shores Golf Club, or Dunes Golf & Beach Club!
For a little “retail therapy”, check out one of the two Tanger Outlets in the area, head over to the Coastal Grand Mall, take a walk around The Market Common, or wander into one of the many beach stores along Ocean Blvd. or King’s Hwy.
Take in a show or concert at the close by House of Blues, Alabama Theater, or Carolina Opry. At Legends In Concert, you just might see Elvis! For some entertaining dining, you can watch a joust at Medieval Times or hang out with pirates at Pirate’s Voyage.
Broadway at the Beach is just about 5 miles from the condo, where you’ll find a premier shopping center filled with everything from extraordinary stores and live entertainment to zipline, helicopter, and jet boat excursions. Here you can appreciate a day of shopping, feed a stingray at the exceptional Ripley’s Aquarium, take the kids on a carnival ride at the Pavillion Nostalgia Park, or check out Wonder Works for some educational fun. If you’re hungry, savor one of the many restaurant selections, including the famed Hard Rock, Wahlburger’s, Dave & Buster’s, or Margaritaville. If you’re looking for a little nightlife, grab daiquiri at Fat Tuesday’s, dance to your favorite music at one of the many clubs, join in the fun at Señor Frog’s, or request a song at Crocodile Rocks dueling piano bar - it’s so much fun!
For the best vistas in the area, take a ride up the Myrtle Beach Skywheel - located just few miles away - and then end the day with a sunset walk down Pier 14!
No matter how you’ve spent your time in Myrtle Beach, we know that our beach and many attractions will make you want to return to make more memories!
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is on the beach. Travelers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing. Cane Patch Par 3 & Driving Range and Captain Hook's Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Motor boating, fishing and swimming adventures can be found near the property.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best vacation rental experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a Myrtle Beach rental home:
- Summer time is high season in the Myrtle Beach area. To find the best value, try shifting your family's Myrtle Beach vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Myrtle Beach area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides contain offers and deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Finding the best vacation home in Myrtle Beach:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Sunny Daze. Oceanfront. has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Myrtle Beach vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking pages. If not, email or call the property management company before you book the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a certain Myrtle Beach attraction you simply love, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
During your stay:
- Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Broadway at the Beach - 4.1 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 4.6 miles
- Fun Plaza - 4.8 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 4.1 miles
Ready to book Sunny Daze. Oceanfront.?Book Online Get Information Call: