- As low as $94/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Water park
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Our charmingly furnished oceanfront 1 bedroom unit is on the 12th floor and has spectacular vistas of the ocean!
Freshly modernized, everything is NEW from the top to the bottom.
Our condo is unique as it is a true one bedroom. The front door opens to the kitchen and living room, not the bedroom like other 1 bedroom units.
This gives you more open floor plan and a better nighttime’s sleep since your bedroom isn't right next to the hallway.
Dogs allowed (pet fee $25/nighttime, weight up to 35 pounds).
Picture yourselves appreciating your morning coffee or a glass of wine on the balcony! Whether you spend the day soaking up the sun or the sights in Myrtle Beach, you will look forward to calming!!!
Sleeps 6, separate bedroom with 2 queen size beds, living room with full size sleeper couch.
The nearly wall to wall glass accepts you to savor handsome vistas of the beach and ocean from anywhere in the living room. The 12th floor is ideal because of the great vistas and you're high enough to not be bothered by all the noises from the pool.
We provide everything that you’ll need. The kitchen has granite counter tops and stainless-steel appliances including a full-size refrigerator/freezer, oven/stove, and microwave. The kitchen comes supplied with silverware, toaster, coffeemaker/Keurig, pots and pans, and much more.
Upon check in, linens for each bed and towels for each person will be available in the room, along with starter items such as trash bags, toilet paper, and soaps.
There is even a washer/dryer on the same floor (hallway).
The unit is also equipped with a keypad, this means you can skip the line at the front desk when you get here and never have to worry about carrying around a key or card. You won't have to wait in long check-in lines if you stay with us, just go straight to the unit and start that vacation!
The Patricia Grandiose has marvelous amenities such as indoor heated pool and hot tubs, kiddie pool, lazy river, outdoor pool and hot tubs, sundeck/lawn, exercise center, business center, convenience store, ground floor café selling Starbucks, seasonal pool bar, restaurant which overlooks the ocean, parking garage.
This resort is in the heart of Myrtle Beach and close to everything including the Convention Center, Sports Center, Sky Wheel, the Pavilion, Broadway at the Beach, shopping, and dining.
Pet-Friendly, with prior approval/additional fee applies; there's an additional $25 pet fee per day, family pets up to 25-30 pounds.
Our condo IS NOT a part of their onsite rental program and daily maid service is NOT supplied.
If you are traveling with a bigger group or your chosen travel dates are not available for this suite, please check out our other listings.
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Myrtle Beach International Airport (~5 miles away)
Please be aware that it is very busy during bicycle weeks, especially during Atlantic Beach Bicycle Fest, and that can lead to police managed traffic flows, a lot of traffic, and busy conditions in the area. In addition, our busiest week is 4th of July week. Parking is on a 1st come 1st served basis and you may need to park in overflow tons during the busiest times. Trailers cannot be parked in the resort's tons or parking deck.
Guests have access to the entire apartment, as well as all resort amenities.
If you need a break from the beach, try out one of the area’s many miniature golf courses, the Cane Patch par 3 course and driving range just a few blocks away, or check out one of the many 18-hole golf courses within a 5-min. drive of the condo, including Pine Lakes Country Club, Grande Dunes, Arcadian Shores Golf Club, or Dunes Golf & Beach Club!
For a little “retail therapy”, check out one of the two Tanger Outlets in the area, head over to the Coastal Grand Mall, take a walk around The Market Common, or wander into one of the many beach stores along Ocean Blvd. or King’s Hwy.
Take in a show or concert at the close by House of Blues, Alabama Theater, or Carolina Opry. At Legends In Concert, you just might see Elvis! For some entertaining dining, you can watch a joust at Medieval Times or hang out with pirates at Pirate’s Voyage.
Broadway at the Beach is just about 5 miles from the condo, where you’ll find a premier shopping center filled with everything from gorgeous stores and live entertainment to zipline, helicopter, and jet boat excursions. Here you can appreciate a day of shopping, feed a stingray at the fantastic Ripley’s Aquarium, take the kids on a carnival ride at the Pavillion Nostalgia Park, or check out Wonder Works for some educational fun. If you’re hungry, enjoy one of the many restaurant selections, including the famed Hard Rock, Wahlburger’s, Dave & Buster’s, or Margaritaville. If you’re looking for a little nightlife, grab daiquiri at Fat Tuesday’s, dance to your favorite music at one of the many clubs, join in the fun at Señor Frog’s, or request a song at Crocodile Rocks dueling piano bar - it’s so much fun!
For the best vistas in the area, take a ride up the Myrtle Beach Skywheel - located just few miles away - and then end the day with a sunset walk down Pier 14!
No matter how you’ve spent your time in Myrtle Beach, we know that our beach and many attractions will make you want to return to make more memories!
Most of our guests that stay with us use Uber or Lyft!
Other Things to Note:
Dogs are allowed, up to 2 dogs per stay (additional pet fee apply: $25 per day), size limit: up to 25-30 pounds.
PET RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
* Animals are limited to dogs only. No pets other than dogs are allowed on the property.
* The dog cannot weigh more than 25-30 pounds.
* No aggressive breed of dog is allowed.
* Dogs have to be domesticated and trained.
* Dogs must be carried when in elevators.
* A limit of only two (2) dogs per unit is allowed.
* Guests bringing dogs on the property will clean up after their dog or face eviction from the property.
* Dogs must be kept on a leash and under owner control at all times while on property.
* Dogs must have all required up to date vaccinations and inoculations and cannot have any diseases or illnesses.
* Bathrooms cannot be used for dog grooming. Any damage caused to the plumbing by violating this rule will be the responsibility of the dog owner.
* Dogs are not allowed in any area where food is served.
* No dogs are allowed in pool, sundeck or exercise room areas.
* The HOA has the right to remove the dog and place it in a kennel should the dog become a nuisance and owner cannot be reached. Charges for the removal of the dog and any related charges including charges made by the kennel are the responsibility of the dog owner.
* Service animals used for the sole purpose of aiding a person with a disability are allowed, and should be clearly marked as a working animal. No pet costs are assessed for service animals. Family Pets whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA.
Interaction with Guests:
You can call me, text me, e-mail me at any time. The fastest way to communicate with me is via text messages. Guests are included with a high level of customer service. Inquiries and questions are answered promptly. I'm available to guests by messaging, phone, text, and e-mail. In addition, we have on-call maintenance services and professional local cleaning management that are available to provide additional services or to deal with any issues that may arise.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is on the beach. Captain Hook's Adventure Golf and Mount Atlanticus Miniature Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Broadway at the Beach and Myrtle Square Mall Shopping Center. Traveling with kids? Consider Chapin Memorial Park and Myrtle Beach Sling Shot. Looking to get your feet wet? Motor boating, fishing and swimming adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Dogs only
- Up to 20 lbs per pet
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Rental booking tips:
Sticking to your budget:
- Book your Myrtle Beach rental home in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Myrtle Beach area visitor guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your rental search:
- First, have your group select a vacation week and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Absolute Beach Pet Friendly Oceanfront has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property manager before you book the rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly property. Request details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property owners charge additional pet fees.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Add the host's information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Note any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many problems.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed everything on check-out day. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 1.2 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.3 miles
- Fun Plaza - 1.3 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 1.6 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.3 miles