- As low as $182/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 square feet
We are ready to welcome you to our Oceanfront 2 Bedroom Condo located at the handsome Carolina Dunes in Myrtle Beach! For the safety of our guests and staff, some services, amenities and outlets may be limited or unavailable during your stay.
Our condo is available exclusively through The Caravelle Resort – the official On-Site Rental provider of Carolina Dunes with nearly 60 years of experience. Your stay will include all linens and towels, and NO departure cleaning fee (like you’ll see on many other Vacation Rental By Owner listings). You will also have access to our 24-hour front desk and you won’t have to check out until 11 AM.
The master bedroom in our oceanfront condo features 2 queen beds, while the second bedroom features 2 queen beds as well. You can have privacy with the bedroom doors closed, just as if you were at home. It also has additional sleeping space with a sleeper couch in the living room, which is great if you have others travelling with you. Our condo can sleep up to 6!
The condo includes an oceanfront living room, which is a nice option for calming after a day at the beach or just unwinding after a day in the sun. Right off of the living room is your own oceanfront balcony with chairs, as well as access via a door from the master bedroom. We appreciate waking up to vistas of the ocean and watching the sun rise here!
The living room is adjacent to the full kitchen. It has a stove/oven, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, microwave, electric can opener, hand mixer, and cooking and dining silverware. Guests savor this option, because whether or not you plan to prepare while on vacation, it’s still nice to have the option to store cold drinks and snacks. The condo also has a dining table and 6 chairs and 3 bar stools at the kitchen counter.
If you do want to go out to eat while on vacation the top-rated Santa Maria Restaurant is just steps away at The Caravelle Resort building.
We know how important it is to stay in touch while on vacation, so our condo comes with complimentary Wi-Fi.
Supplied in the condo is two bathrooms. Our unit also includes the basics that you expect on your vacation including an iron and ironing board, in-room safe, hairdryer, 3 flat screen TV's, DVD player, 3 suitcases racks, a handful of puzzles, games, and books, blackout drapes, and a washer and dryer. We also have a nighttime security guard.
Our rental is available for Saturday – Saturday stays during the peak season and three nighttime stays during the remainder of the year.
CAROLINA DUNES AMENITIES
Carolina Dunes Resort has so many options for the whole family or for a couple on a charming vacation. Appreciate such amenities as our giant outdoor pool deck with plenty of lounge chairs, tables with umbrellas and impressive vistas of the ocean. The deck includes a pool and kiddie pool, with beach access and outdoor showers. Plus, our building features elevators, suitcases carts and complimentary Wi-Fi.
EXTRA AMENITIES – EXCLUSIVE FOR OUR RENTERS
You will not only have access to our Carolina Dunes building amenities, but by renting through us you will also have exclusive access to additional amenities at The Caravelle Resort building.
These amenities include:
-Wild Water Pool (great for kids)
-Lazy river ride
-Kiddie lazy river ride
-7th Floor Sun Deck
-Indoor Pool & Whirlpool
-Golf & Entertainment Department
-Seasonal Kids Activities
-Spa (upon appointment)
-24 Hour Front Desk
-VMB Discounts Card
There are also on-site dining options at The Caravelle. Since you’re renting through us, you’ll have full charging privileges to your room so you don’t need to carry around your purse or wallet to pay for your food and drinks. You can grab a cold beverage from the in-season poolside Marco Polo or have an item from the grille to appreciate on the oceanfront lawn. There’s also the top-rated Santa Maria Restaurant, where you can have a delicious omelet made to order and enjoy the breakfast buffet. They also serve an unbeatable lunch and dinner with both indoor and outdoor seating available.
CAROLINA DUNES LOCATION
One of the things we adore about Carolina Dunes is the convenient location. The property is located centrally in the Golden Mile section of Myrtle Beach, making it painless to get to places on both the south end and north ends of Myrtle Beach. We are just a short ride away from Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing, the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, SkyWheel and so much more that Myrtle Beach has to offer.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
By booking our official Carolina Dunes unit from The Caravelle Resort, you have the confidence of reserving direct that you cannot receive anywhere else!
We are the ONLY official on-site rental provider and are able to provide you exclusively with:
-Secure and Confident Booking
-24 Hour Front Desk - we can assist you any time, day or nighttime
-On-Site Maintenance - no waiting hours for an off-site person to show up!
-Linens & Towels included COMPLIMENTARY in your stay - no need to bring these from home or pay an additional fee!
-Personal & Friendly Service - our staff are trained and ready to serve you with a smile. They really care about you and your vacation.
-Access to Discount Attraction and Show Tickets through our Entertainment Department
-Personalized Tee Times available with our Golf Director
-Pack & Plays (available upon request, first come first serve)
-COMPLIMENTARY In Room Coffee
-Motorcycle Parking in our adjacent parking deck (not available to off-site renters)
-11 AM checkout (you don’t have to worry about being out by 10 AM!)
Don't risk your vacation by booking elsewhere, book direct and rest simple. We will take care of you and your vacation as if it were our own.
-The reservation payment is non-returnable
-Any changes made to the reservation, prior to arrival, will incur a $20 fee per change; changes include, but are not limited to date changes and room type changes*
-No refund for early departures
*Any changes will require your booking to be re-calculated based on the current best available rate and the new actual length of stay. Early departures require checkout by 11:00am.
*Family Animals are not allowed. A fine of $500 will be assessed if a pet is brought into a unit. Service animals are not considered family pets when required to perform a specific duty for the owner, and must be registered at the front desk at check-in. Emotional support animals however are considered pets and are not allowed at any time.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is on the beach. Carolina Opry Theater and The Carolina Opry are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Dunes Golf and Beach Club and Grand Dunes Golf Course. Traveling with kids? Consider Captain Hook's Adventure Golf and Myrtle Beach Sling Shot. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Myrtle Beach vacation home experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Myrtle Beach visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, travel guides contain offers and deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning, selecting, and booking the best Myrtle Beach rental home:
- Start by choosing a vacation week and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Gorgeous 2 Bedroom Oceanfront Carolina Dunes Condo! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Myrtle Beach vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before you reserve the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly property. Get details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Myrtle Beach beach you long to visit, look for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Tips for a great stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Note any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to stimulate new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Broadway at the Beach - 3.8 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 4.4 miles
- Fun Plaza - 4.6 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 4.8 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 3.8 miles