- As low as $95/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1370 sq ft (127 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1370 square feet
Magnolia Pointe 105
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to the golf-and-sea hideaway you have been searching for at this ground-floor, end-row condo. Located in the highly sought-after golf community of Magnolia Pointe, this condo is ideal for an escape with family or friends. Complete with two on-site golf courses, this calming getaway also features a shining in-ground pool, BBQ areas, and spectacular walking paths. You'll also appreciate convenient close by access to the beach and Grandiose Strand attractions. At home, savor breezy outdoor living on the entirely screened and furnished patio.
Bright and inviting, the cavernous interior comes well-appointed for home comfort. The living room features a new couch and loveseat, as well as a new power-lift chair. The kitchen comes well-equipped with all the major appliances, cookware, and silverware you'll need for painless home cooking. Everyday home essentials include central air-conditioning, complimentary WiFi, and a private washer/dryer.
- BBQ areas
- Walking trails
- On-site golf ($)
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services are available with guests’ own account(s).
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
This condo is located in Central Myrtle Beach, a neighborhood in Myrtle Beach, and is next to a golf course and by the sea. Legends In Concert and The Carolina Opry are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Broadway at the Beach and Myrtle Square Mall Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Broadway Grand Prix, or consider a night out at Burroughs & Chapin Pavilion Place. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips for getting the perfect vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Myrtle Beach area. To get the largest rental home within budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Myrtle Beach attractions.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Myrtle Beach area visitors guides which will include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First and foremost, have your family commit to date ranges and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Ground-floor golf condo with pool, on-site golf, screened patio, fireplace, & AC has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available online. If not, contact the property management company before you book your home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what bed configuration is best for your vacation.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
More tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of issues.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would at home.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during check in. message the property manager immediately to document your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to stimulate future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.1 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 3.3 miles
- Fun Plaza - 3.4 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 3.7 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.1 miles