- As low as $139/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1150 sq ft (107 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1150 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
SUNNNY BEACHES AWAITS YOU!
Harbour Lights™ is the ideal place to plant yourself as you discover everything this oceanside beauty has to offer. Savor the 60+ miles of beach that stretch from Myrtle Beach to Charleston.
Approximately 1150 square feet, this Two-Bedroom Combined suite features 1 King Bed in the master bedroom, 1 queen Bed, 1 Queen Sleeper Couch in the living room including a full kitchen, dining room, 2 bathrooms, and laundry in unit. min. of 6 occupants.
Additional amenities include: BBQ Grills, Biking, Kids's Pool, Clubhouse, Concierge, Fire Pit, Exercise Room, Game Room, Hot Tub, Indoor Pool, Kid's Activities, Laundry Facilities, Lazy River, On-Site Security and Outdoor Pool.
World Class Golf Courses
Broadway at the Beach
Deep Sea Fishing
Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade
Myrtle Beach Sky Wheel
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to Harbour Lights is Myrtle Beach International (MYR) which is 6 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Security guard located at the front gate to handle phone calls and late arrivals.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open March - September: 24 hours; October - February: Mon- Sun: 7 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. to respond to your requests. For here at Harbour Lights, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Parking on site, no charge, one primary pass and one secondary/visitors pass per reservation. RV parking is not allowed. Please be aware that a car show in the month of March and multiple motorcycle festivals in the month of May could present parking issues and additional traffic congestion. Please call resort ahead of arrival for details on parking arrangements. In addition, the resort may have contact information for offsite facilities available for boat, trailer, or motorcycle parking.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
There are a limited number of buildings that have elevators. Most resort units will require at least one flight of stairs to access. Rooms that are wheelchair accessible are limited. You must be booked into an ADA unit in order to receive one upon check-in.
Knot’s Bar & Grille open during Summer Season.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is in the city center and on the waterfront. Myrtle Waves and Broadway Grand Prix are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Broadway at the Beach and Coastal Grand Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Ripken Experience or TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Myrtle Beach vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- The sooner your group can book, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To book the best rental home for your budget, we suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Myrtle Beach restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Myrtle Beach area travel guides which will include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to pick the perfect vacation home:
- Start by having your family decide on the best dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Harbour Lights™ - 2 Bedroom Combined has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Know before you go:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Record any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute arises.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.7 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 3.1 miles
- Fun Plaza - 3.1 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 3.2 miles
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 4.0 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.7 miles