- As low as $140/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Video games
- Video library
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Casino nearby
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Theme parks nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (93 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available (fee applies)
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1000 square feet
Charming residential condo on Arrowhead golf course and the Intracoastal Waterway conveniently located 7 mins. away from the Myrtle Beach International Airport and central to all activities
1st floor end unit
2 Bedrooms (King, 2 twin beds, pull out couch (full))
3 TVs with Cable (49” HDTV in LR with DVD, 1 32” in each BR)
Screened in porch with view of golf course
Totally equipped newly refreshed kitchen; microwave, garbage disposal, dishwasher
Linens furnished; Stack washer/dryer in condo.
3 Pools (2 outdoor, 1 indoor)
No Motorcycles, RVs or Boats on property (Home Owner’s Association Rule)
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is near theme parks. Art Museum of Myrtle Beach and Legends In Concert are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Broadway at the Beach and Coastal Grand Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Myrtle Beach Speedway, or consider a night out at Burroughs & Chapin Pavilion Place. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and snorkeling nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and hiking.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Myrtle Beach rental experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a Myrtle Beach rental home:
- To get the best value, consider changing your family's Myrtle Beach trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- In the Myrtle Beach area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental home up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Myrtle Beach area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Narrow your Search:
- Begin by choosing potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Immaculate Myrtle Beach Condo On Golf Course. has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking pages. Otherwise, email the host before booking the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or costs may be applied to your invoice.
More tips for your visit:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- To make certain damages are not attributed to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas during check in. Speak to the property manager immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 3.5 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 4.2 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 4.3 miles
- Fun Plaza - 4.3 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 4.4 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 4.3 miles