- As low as $107/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- Table tennis
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Casino nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Theme parks nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1100 sq ft (102 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1100 square feet
Carnation 302 II
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Bright walls and a roomy layout welcome your group to a sunny getaway with a view of the shared pool! This friendly space is all set up with central air conditioning, so you're comfortable the moment you walk through the door. Extra amenities like a private washer/dryer will help your trip go smoothly. Appreciate cooking up something delicious in the full kitchen, complete with a breakfast bar for casual meals, before heading to the beach. You'll fall in appreciate with the sunshine in abundance at this family-friendly condo.
Guests will also appreciate on-site golf, a shared exercise room, and a shared game room during their stay.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
This condo is located in Central Myrtle Beach, a neighborhood in Myrtle Beach, and is near theme parks and by the sea. The area's natural beauty can be seen at T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station and Myrtle Beach Beaches, while Legends In Concert and The Carolina Opry are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Consider Treasure Island Mini Golf and Ripley's Aquarium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Finding the best Myrtle Beach vacation home experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a rental home:
- Summertime is high season in the Myrtle Beach area. Book your Myrtle Beach rental property in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- In the Myrtle Beach area, The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Myrtle Beach area travel guides which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the best rental in the Myrtle Beach area:
- First, have your group commit to trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Inviting condo with pool, fast WiFi, washer/dryer & central AC has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property management company before reserving the home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what bed configuration is right for your family.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly property. Request information on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your stay, make note of any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the property manager right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to stimulate new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.1 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 3.3 miles
- Fun Plaza - 3.4 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 3.7 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.1 miles