- As low as $125/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Take a break and relax at this peaceful getaway. This location accepts its guests to avoid hordes but stay right in the middle of the Grandiose Strand action. This condo is close to multiple attractions including Tanger Outlet mall, Myrtle Beach mall, movie theaters, restaurant row and Barefoot Landing. It is a short drive to Broadway at the beach, top golf and multiple local golf courses.
This condo is on the second floor of a two-story condo building with great vistas of the forest and the pool. You will be a short walk or drive (less than a quarter mile down a private resort road) from a peaceful stretch of beach.
This rental includes access to multiple resort pools, a hottub, a tennis and basketball court. Bedroom linens and towels are supplied in the base price. During the summer months, umbrellas and chairs are available for rent from the beach lifeguard.
This condo is located on the private road of Lands End Beach Resort within the Arcadian Shores area of Myrtle Beach. The location is a family favorite thanks to its close proximity to multiple attractions. The resort features an uncrowded section of beach located right in the middle of the Grand Strand thanks to the 500-acre nature preserve located next to the property.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is near the beach. Alabama Theatre and House of Blues Myrtle Beach are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Arcadian Shores Golf Club and Apache Pier. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Broadway Grand Prix or Myrtle Beach Sports Center. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Myrtle Beach vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- In the Myrtle Beach area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summer time is high season in Myrtle Beach. To find the best value, try changing your trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Myrtle Beach visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain money saving offers on local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning, selecting, and booking the perfect Myrtle Beach rental:
- Choose a group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Quiet Beach Getaway has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible online. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve your home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you will need a rental that allows animals. Get details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Advice for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many problems.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- During check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to inspire new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.