- As low as $350/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1654 square feet
New Furnishings, and decor for 2022
Book now for $100 off any booking for the remainder of 2023.
This 2 story OCEAN VIEW home is in Award Winning Ocean Lakes. It will sleep 13 guests.
Limo cart is available for rental, you must be 21 to operate and follow all ocean lakes rules and regulations.
The first level features a entirely equipped kitchen, dining area, Family Room (with flat enormous screen tv, ceiling fans, and access to deck), Full Bath (Tub and Shower Combo), Washer-Dryer, and Queen Bdrm
Cable TV and WIFI are supplied
The Queen size bedroom on the main level has a flat screen tv, and ceiling fan
Upper Level features 3 Queen Bedrooms all with ceiling fans, and flat screen tv's
5th Bedroom has a Full/Twin Bunk, and a Twin set of Bunk beds ceiling fan and flat screen tv
2 Full Baths with Tub/shower combos
A Gas Grille is included
Hot/Cold covered shower under the home
So we are able to maintain a high level of quality for our guests, a few simple rules apply:
If you’re looking for a place to event, please move onto another property
Must be 25 to rent (families)
Sorry no fur-babies allowed (feline or canine)
No smoking, vaping or drugs allowed
Must be 21 to operate the optional golf cart (valid driver’s license required and must abide by all Ocean Lakes rules for golf cart usage, or renter will pay applicable fines)
We want you to savor your stay and hope that our guests will become our second Ocean Lakes family and will stay with us for years to come.
You will be required to purchase your car passes through Ocean Lakes at $15.00 for day, this does INCLUDE all the amenities in the park
Ocean Lakes has so much to offer families with a mile of beach and is a 24-hour gated community/resort with all the amenities you will need.
* 4 Acre Water Park
* 22,000 sq ft of recreation area
* Olympic size outdoor pool, an indoor heated pool, splash zones for the kids with mounted squirt guns, and fountains for the kids, water slides, lazy river to relax
* Basketball court
* 2 Playgrounds
* And not to forget the golf cart parades in the evenings
* Daily scheduled activities for all ages in the rec hall (crafts, bingo, arts, and ceramics)
* Miniature golf
* Grocery store with a gift shop
* Stage for karaoke, fire pit and much more
* Laundry mat
* Several snack bars & Pizza delivery
Security is 24/7 and stringently enforced
About the Area
Located in Surfside Beach, this vacation home is near the beach. Deer Track Golf Resort and Tupelo Bay Golf Center are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Family Kingdom Amusement Park and Old Time Pottery. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Myrtle Beach Sports Center or TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, kayaking, and parasailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Myrtle Beach vacation rental home tips and tricks:
When to book & When to go:
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Booking your Myrtle Beach vacation home in Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Myrtle Beach area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines contain discounts for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select your vacation week and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Ocean Lakes Site 1097, 5bdrm/3bath sleeps 13 steps to the ocean has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the host before booking the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what configuration is optimal for your group.
- Visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you will need a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your stay, record any problem areas during check in. Make contact with the property manager immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to compel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.