- As low as $429/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Whale watching nearby
- WiFi available
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Mobile home
NEW Decor 2023
This Stunning mobile home has everything there is to offer in a beach home. A true beach feel with handsome beach decor. Screened in porch with a swing, table for 6, rocking chairs, hammock, and tv. A handsome sunroom for a calming afternoon.
Once you walk in this gorgeous home you won't want to leave. The ideal place to make many beach memories.
3 bdrm, 2 full baths
Master bdrm - King size bed, flat screen tv, with full bath
2nd bdrm - 2 twin beds flat screen tv
3rd bdrm - Queen size bed, flat screen tv
Sitting room to the side with couch. (Futon) Great area to relax for peaceful time
Family room- Couch, side chair, and reclining chair, flat screen tv
Totally equipped Granite kitchen, with a modest flat screen tv, dishwasher, microwave, bar area with 3 bar stools
Dining table with bench seating on the sides and 2 chairs
The sunroom has a rattan appreciate seat two chairs, and tv. Great area to get away to read a book or just relax
Outdoor hot/cold shower for rinsing off the sand before entering the home.
This home has a nice fenced yard area
So we are able to maintain a high level of quality for our guests, a few simple rules apply:
If you’re looking for a place to event, please move onto another property
Must be 25 to rent (families)
Sorry no fur-babies allowed (feline or canine)
No smoking, vaping or drugs allowed
Must be 21 to operate the optional golf cart (valid driver’s license required and must abide by all Ocean Lakes rules for golf cart usage, or renter will pay applicable fines)
We want you to appreciate your stay and hope that our guests will become our second Ocean Lakes family and will stay with us for years to come.
You will be required to purchase a $15.00 a day parking pass through Ocean Lakes this DOES include the amenities and water park. Ocean Lakes has so much to offer you won't need to leave the park.
Ocean Lakes has so much to offer families with a mile of beach, and is a 24 hour gated community/resort with all the amenities you will need.
* 4 Acre Water Park
* 22,000 sq ft of recreation area
* Olympic size outdoor pool, an indoor heated pool , splash zones for the kids with mounted squirt guns, and fountains for the kids, water slides, lazy river to relax
* Basketball court
* Shuffle Board
* 2 Play grounds
* And not to forget the golf cart parades in the evenings
* Daily scheduled activities for all ages in the rec hall ( crafts, bingo, arts, and ceramics )
* Miniture golf
* Grocery store with a gift shop
* Stage for karaoke, fire pit and much more
* Laundry mat
* Several snack bars & Pizza delivery
Security is 24/7 and stringently enforced
About the Area
Located in Surfside Beach, this mobile home is near the beach. Broadway at the Beach is worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Family Kingdom Amusement Park and Ripley's Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Myrtle Beach Sports Center or TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding and cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Myrtle Beach rental home experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Myrtle Beach area. Reserve your vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Myrtle Beach area magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines contain discounts for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Selecting the perfect vacation home in Myrtle Beach:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation dates, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. King Master, Queen, 2 twin, Futon, 2 bath, Sunroom, & Screened Porch has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available on booking websites. If not, email or call the property owner before you book the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- If your group is bringing pets, filter your search for a property that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Record any damages to the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be respectful. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Surfside Pier - 1.4 miles
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 2.9 miles
Ready to book King Master, Queen, 2 twin, Futon, 2 bath, Sunroom, & Screened Porch?Book Online Get Information Call: