- As low as $180/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Casino nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fitness center
- Furnished balcony
- Golf nearby
- In the city center
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Please note that Elliott Beach Units charges a 2.5% credit card surcharge if the card used is a credit card. Debit cards do not incur the charge.
Please note that a valid Visa or MasterCard must be placed on file with Elliott Beach Units for incidentals.
Please note that the minimum check-in age is 25.
Heaven will feel a little closer when staying at Maison-Sur-Mer 1008. Towering like a blazing beacon over the South Carolina Shore, this impressive oceanfront condo features two roomy bedrooms and two full-size bathrooms. With ample room to accommodate up to six guests, this fashonable rental is ideal for anything from a girls’ weekend hideaway to an extended month-long getaway.Comfy furnishings and an countless ocean view will welcome you into your condo like the warm embrace of the southern sun. To make your stay as enchanting as possible, Maison-Sur-Mer 1008 comes complete with a plethora of convenient amenities. The unit’s sleek, full-size kitchen comes complete with gleaming granite countertops, tile floor, and top-of-the-line appliances. As you prepare, savor staring out at pretty vistas of the Atlantic thanks to the dining room’s floor-to-ceiling windows. This same view can be appreciated by guests in the living room, both bedrooms, and—of course—from the unit’s comfortably furnished balcony.Outside your unit, a world of vacation fun awaits at the Maison-Sur-Mer Resort. Unwind with a calming steam in the opulent on-site sauna. Break out your rackets for a fast game of tennis on the resort’s private tennis court. Drink in the beauty of a coastal sunset as you appreciate a invigorating beverage in the on-site tiki bar. Finest of all, take just a few steps away from Maison-Sur-Mer, and you will find your toes sinking into the warm, sand of the Grandiose Strand’s 60-mile stretch of beach.Are you looking for fun away from your resort? Centrally located in the lively Shore Drive section of Myrtle Beach, guests staying in this charming rental will be only mins. away from many of the Grand Strand’s most fashionable stores, eateries, and award-winning golf courses. Chart a course for adventure during an evening of high-flying, swashbuckling fun at the legendary Pirates Voyage Dinner and Show. Shop till you drop at the close by Tanger Outlets. Come face-to-face with the biggest crocodile in the world at the Alligator Adventure of North Myrtle Beach. Whether six or sixty, the Grand Strand has something for everybody!You work hard for a living; now it is time to play harder. Start planning your next Grand Strand hideaway today when you book your stay at Maison-Sur-Mer 1008!
24 HOUR SECURITY
PICNIC AREA WITH GRILLS
OCEAN CLUB LOUNGE
NO ACCESS TO MEDIA ROOM
NO FAMILY PETS ACCEPTED
2 PARKING SPACES AVAILABLE
No linens are furnished... Please arrange for linens in advance. Linens are $35.00 per bed which includes 1 fitted and 1 flat sheet, 2 bath towels, 2 washcloths and 2 pillowcases. Linens will NOT be available upon your arrival if not ordered in advance. If ordered, the linens will be delivered to your rental unit.
1 King Beds
2 Double Beds
1 Sleeper Sofas Q SLPR
Family Animals - not allowed
Smoking - not allowed
Check in at the Windy Hill Office
706 48th Avenue South
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
Toll Free: 888-669-7853
CHECK IN 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. (June-Aug. 3:00 to 7:00 p.m.) or as soon as your rental property has been cleaned or inspected. Check-in time may be extended for special cleaning and maintenance. Please be aware that many accommodations may not be ready in-season until after 3 pm. Please call for special instructions on late arrivals. Please note that the minimum check-in age is 25.
CHECK OUT 10:00 a.m. or earlier.
CHECK IN DATE Units rent from SATURDAY to SATURDAY and others from SUNDAY to SUNDAY, June-August. Please note in the unit description the days each unit is rented. For reservations less than a week during June - August, please call 5 days prior to the arrival date. September to May there is a minimum number of nights stay and arrival/departure days may vary for this period depending upon company policy and individual property restrictions.
back to top
LATE ARRIVAL A key will not be made available until full payment is received and we have a valid MasterCard or Visa on file.
If arriving after hours, you will need to phone our office to obtain the lock box code. (800) 525-0225
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is in the city center and on the waterfront. The Carolina Opry and Carolina Opry Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Jungle Safari Mini Golf and Ripley's Aquarium. Traveling with kids? Consider Captain Hook's Adventure Golf, or check out an event or a game at Broadway Grand Prix. Looking to get your feet wet? Jet skiing, parasailing and motor boating adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Myrtle Beach. To get the best vacation home for your budget, we recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at popular Myrtle Beach attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Myrtle Beach area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose the best vacation rental:
- To start, have your family choose trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Maisons-Sur-Mer 1008 Oceanfront 2 Bedroom Condo with Outdoor Pool, Kiddie Pool, Sauna, and Game Room has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email the host before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what bed configuration is right for your vacation.
- If there's an individual Myrtle Beach destination you love, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. Make contact with the rental manager immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.