- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Spectacular new construction home, constructed-in 2018. Inside of the extraordinary Ocean Lakes campground. ONLY 5 blocks from the beach/ocean front, and only a 2 min. cart ride from the Ocean Lakes In-door/ Outdoor Pool Area/Arcade/ and Waterpark.
The home is on stilts so there is plenty of room to park on the property! There is also a cart garage (w/ complimentary golf cart) and room for storage. Complete with hot/cold shower outside.
The home is 5 bedrooms, 5 bath. Full sized front porch includes seating for friends/family. Inside the home, on the first floor is a complete kitchen (refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, range.) The kitchen has everything needed for cooking, food prep., etc. The living room has a TV, couch, adore seat, and chair for calming. Stackable washer/dryer located downstairs. There are two bedrooms downstairs. Both have their own full bathrooms. Upstairs are the remaining 3 bedrooms. Including the master bedroom with humongous bathroom that includes double vanity, sizable shower, tub, and toilet. The master bedroom also has HUGE walk in closet.
This home in Ocean Lakes is the absolute ideal place to make Family Vacation memories for a lifetime. There is something here for everybody to savor and once you experience it, you will want to come back year after year!! For your convienience, the golf cart shown in the photos comes with the rental of the home. No more standing in lines for hours cutting in to your "beach time" trying to rent a golf cart. All drivers must be 21 years old or older and there is a seperate (Golf Cart Agreement) that must be signed prior to arrival for useage.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Myrtle Beach. Deer Track Golf Resort and Tupelo Bay Golf Center are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Old Time Pottery and Fun Warehouse. Wild Water and Wheels and Cancun Lagoon Miniature Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Myrtle Beach rental experience:
Getting the best value:
- To find the best rental for your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies supply Myrtle Beach area visitors guides which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the best vacation rental:
- Start by choosing trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. MH32A 5BR/5BA GOLF CART INCL. has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before reserving the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's an individual Myrtle Beach beach you are crazy about, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- If your family is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Get information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Know before you go:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Record any damages to the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.