- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Designated areas only
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Theme parks nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
We are ready to welcome you to our Ocean View Two Bedroom Condo located at the elegant Carolina Winds Resort in the heart of Myrtle Beach! For the safety of our guests and staff, some services, amenities and outlets may be limited or unavailable during your stay.
Our two bedroom condo can sleep up to six guests and is available exclusively through the official On-Site Rental provider.
Our Ocean View Two Bedroom Condo features all the amenities of home including:
• 3 Beds
• 2 Full bathrooms
• Living Room with sleeper couch
• Private balcony with side view of ocean
• Full kitchen
• Washer & Dryer
• Basic cookware and dinnerware
• Free Wi-Fi
• Iron and ironing board
• Hair dryer
• TV with Cable
Décor can vary from unit to unit.
CAROLINA WINDS RESORT AMENITIES
Carolina Winds Resort has so many options for the whole family or for a couple on a charming vacation. As a guest at our two bedroom condo you will be able to relax and savor your vacation entirely with our array of water features and guest amenities.
Our amenities include:
• Substantial 120-foot Oceanfront Outdoor Pool with 10.5-foot Deep End
• Indoor pool
• Outdoor lazy river
• Indoor and outdoor whirlpools
• Exercise room
• Free tennis (available at the Grande Dunes Club for our guests)
• Free Wireless Internet
• Guest Laundry Facilities
• Conveniently located ice and vending
CAROLINA WINDS RESORT LOCATION
One of the things we appreciate about Carolina Winds Resort is the convenient location. The property is located centrally in Myrtle Beach, making it painless to get to places on both the south end and north ends of Myrtle Beach. We are just a short ride away from Broadway at the Beach, the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, SkyWheel and so much more that Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach has to offer.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
By booking our official unit from Carolina Winds Resort, you have the confidence of reserving direct that you cannot receive anywhere else!
We are the ONLY official on-site rental provider and are able to provide you exclusively with:
• Secure and Confident Booking
• On-Site Maintenance - no waiting hours for an off-site person to show up!
• Linens & Towels included COMPLIMENTARY in your stay - no need to bring these from home or pay an additional fee!
• Personal & Friendly Service - our staff are trained and ready to serve you with a smile. They really care about you and your vacation.
• Access to Discount Attraction and Show Tickets through our Entertainment Department
• COMPLIMENTARY In Room Coffee
• Free Toiletries
• 11 AM checkout (you don’t have to worry about being out by 10 AM!)
• And more!
Don't risk your vacation by booking elsewhere, book direct and rest simple. We will take care of you and your vacation as if it were our own.
• The reservation payment is non-returnable.
• Any changes made to the reservation, prior to arrival, will incur a $20 fee per change; changes include, but are not limited to date changes and room type changes* You will be charged through Vacation Rental By Owner at the time of making your change.
• No refund for early departures.
*Any changes will require your booking to be re-calculated based on the current best available rate and the new actual length of stay. Early departures require checkout by 11:00am.
*Animals are not allowed. A fine of $500 will be assessed if a pet is brought into a unit. Service animals are not considered family pets when required to perform a specific duty for the owner, and must be registered at the front desk at check-in. Emotional support animals however are considered pets and are not allowed at any time.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this vacation home is near theme parks and on the beach. Dunes Golf and Beach Club and Grand Dunes Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Treasure Island Mini Golf and Chapin Memorial Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Myrtle Beach Sports Center or TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark. Jet skiing and parasailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Myrtle Beach rental home tips and tricks:
When to reserve a Myrtle Beach rental & When to go:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the largest rental within your budget, we recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies supply Myrtle Beach area travel guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and choose the best Myrtle Beach rental:
- Begin by choosing your vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Ocean View 2 Bedroom at Exciting Resort + Official On-Site Rental Privileges has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is often accessible online. Otherwise, call the property manager before booking the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Protect your property!
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas when you arrive. Speak to the host right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Broadway at the Beach - 4.3 miles