- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Beach access
- Beachfront location
- Dining table
- Fitness center
- Heated pool
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In-room accessibility
- Indoor pool
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Outlet shopping
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Water skiing
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Hotel resort
Marriott’s OceanWatch Villas at Grande Dunes located in the exclusive Grande Dunes master-planned community, promises the best vacation you and your family will ever experience. Set amid stately southern homes, this extraordinary oceanfront resort will bestow the ideal blend of extravagant accommodations. Savor all the activities that water and land have to offer at a elegant resort which marries the style of a southern mansion and a Mediterranean-style villa. Even if you've been to Myrtle Beach before - you've never been to this Myrtle Beach.
There are alluring outdoor pools and an indoor heated pool. You will also find many kids activities at this awesome resort.
The resort is 18.5 miles from the Family Kingdom amusement park, and 6 miles from the Pavilion. Nearest Airport is Myrtle Beach (MYR) 12 miles/19 km.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this resort is on the beach. Dunes Golf and Beach Club and Grand Dunes Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Captain Hook's Adventure Golf and Chapin Memorial Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Myrtle Beach Sports Center, or consider a night out at Burroughs & Chapin Pavilion Place. With jet skiing, water skiing, and parasailing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Myrtle Beach rental experience:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- In the Myrtle Beach area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation property six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- To find the best value, try changing your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer special rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Myrtle Beach visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines contain offers and deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning, selecting, and booking yourrental:
- Start by having your family agree to dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Oceanfront Marriott’s OceanWatch Villas at Grande Dunes 2 Bdr-Full Resort Access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Myrtle Beach rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's an individual Myrtle Beach beach you simply love, keep an eye out for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Know before you go:
- Get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many issues.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Broadway at the Beach - 4.9 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 4.9 miles