- As low as $257/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This classy Myrtle Beach vacation rental is located in a prime location. Updated clean 1 Bedroom deluxe suite has a modern fireplace, King bed, and charming oceanfront vistas from its balcony. This suite hosts two 50” Intelligent TV’s, a kitchen with all you need to make your meals, a living room with a pull out couch, complimentary wifi access, bespoke lighting and THE VERY BEST BREATHTAKING VIEWS OF THE BEACH! Age restrictions apply, see home rules.
This remarkable oceanfront condo is located in an iconic Art Deco style building, centrally located in the heart of Myrtle Beach. This beautiful condo includes countless upgrades and designer attributes. These include a 50" 4K intelligent Samsung or LG TV. high-end LED lighting features in the bedroom and living room area, as well as a designated work area with USB and HDMI outlets that connect to the TV. The unique artistic wall designs are mesmerizing in the living room and bedroom.
The kitchen has white cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. The stove, oven, refrigerator, and microwave are all you will need to prepare scrumptious dishes for your appreciated ones to savor. There is everything you need, including kitchen cookware, dinnerware, drinkware, and flatware.
The suite is a one-bedroom, one-bathroom. Wake up feeling energetic in the master bedroom with a private balcony ideal for sunrises with your significant other. There are USB outlets on the lamps in the bedroom for your convenience. The suite's bedroom features a enormous king-size bed with a pillow-topper and a queen-size couch bed in the living room, accommodating a max. of four guests. The condo is located on the twelfth floor with spectacular vistas.
On property, parking is available and supplied.
Guests have access to the entire apartment. Guests can also use the pools and hot tubs located on the bottom level of this building. There is outdoor pool, lazy river, kiddie pool as well as indoor pool and hot tub.
Conveniently located oceanfront resort is located on the beach, 6 miles from Myrtle Beach State Park and about 1 mile from the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade's attractions, stores, and eateries.
The best way to get around Myrtle Beach is by car or Uber. While staying at the resort you can walk to the beach or to the following attractions or eateries.
Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 14 mins. walk
SkyWheel Myrtle Beach - 17 mins. walk
Broadway At The Beach - 30 mins. walk
Bummz Beach Cafe - 4 min. walk
River City Cafe - 4 min. walk
Hot Tomato - 5 min. walk
Dirty Don's Oyster Bar & Grille - 5 min. walk
Soho Steak & Seafood Sushi Bar - 5 min. walk
Starbucks - 3 min. walk
The resort is within driving distance to the Myrtle Beach International Airport, which is roughly 4 miles away.
Other Things to Note:
All suites managed by Casanita Properties have code locks for the doors, so there is no need to spend your time waiting to check-in at any front-desk. All access codes will be sent to you on the day of check in by 4pm. Parking passes as well as pool wristbands (where required) will already be waiting for you in your suite.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free k-cups, popcorn, and cookies
Free High-Speed Internet/WiFi
Consumable Products (trash bags, toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
Hair Dryer / Iron / Ironing Board
Towels / Linens
Basic Cooking / Kitchenware
NOT PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Please note that items such as beach chairs, umbrellas, etc. are not supplied by us but can be rented from the lifeguards on the beach.
BoardWalk is a smoke-complimentary and tobacco-complimentary Myrtle Beach resort experience. This includes all rooms, balconies, and common areas. As a courtesy to other guests, and to maintain a healthy and clean environment, the use of electronic cigarettes, vaporizers, and smokeless tobacco of any kind is also prohibited. If there is evidence of smoking in your room and/or your balcony, you will be charged a minimum $250.00 fee. Violation of this policy may also result in eviction of stay.
NO PARTIES OR EVENTS. Violators will be subject to a $250 fine.
NO FAMILY PETS ARE ACCEPTED IN THE UNIT. Violators will be subject to a $250 fine.
For anyone wishing to bring their dog, only our suites at the Patricia Grandiose allow them. Inquire for more information on these units.
Our locations are privately owned and rented by individual hosts (please treat it like it's your own), all questions or requests must be made by contacting us as we are providing guest services. Any front desks operating in, or near, these locations will not have your information and will be unable to assist you with your stay.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is given during the dates of your stay for our area, the Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Myrtle Beach, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is on the beach. King's North At Myrtle Beach National and Cancun Lagoon Miniature Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Broadway at the Beach and Myrtle Square Mall Shopping Center. Captain Hook's Adventure Golf and Chapin Memorial Park are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Myrtle Beach area. Booking in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Myrtle Beach visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning and choosing your prefect Myrtle Beach rental:
- Start by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Oceanfront Lux Suite has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Myrtle Beach rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking pages. Otherwise, call the property owner before booking your rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- If there's a certain Myrtle Beach attraction you crave, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
More considerations for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of concerns.
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- To make sure no damages are linked to your family's stay, note any problem areas when you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 0.8 miles
- Fun Plaza - 0.9 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 1.2 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.2 miles
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 4.7 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.2 miles
Ready to book Costa Del Sol By Casanita | Oceanfront Lux Suite?Book Online Get Information Call: