- As low as $127/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1150 sq ft (107 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1150 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Beach at the Greens
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Wake up to vistas of Myrtlewood Golf Club from your roomy 2BR/2BA hideaway. Vaulted ceilings, bay windows overlooking the course, and a balcony with sweeping vistas highlight this third-story condo.
Cool off with a dip in the glittering pool, set among palmettos on the neatly manicured grounds. Your central location is a short drive from the local eateries, shopping, and live entertainment in the heart of Myrtle Beach. Get to close by Broadway at the Beach, Wonderworks, Hollywood Wax Museum, Legends in Concert, Medieval Times, or go for a breezy walk on the downtown boardwalk.
Unwind under soaring vaulted ceilings in the Carolina-cool living room. This open, central hub is furnished with a comfortable couch, adore seat, and additional chair. Catch a movie or watch a game on the 46” flat-screen TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
Make your own feast in the open, well-appointed kitchen. A full range of appliances is available along with a breakfast bar, which seats four.
The open dining area has six seats under a chandelier.
BEDROOMS & BATHS
This third-floor condo sleeps six in two bedrooms with a queen-size sleeper couch in the living room.
Retire to the calming master suite for sunny golf course vistas out of the bay windows. The bedroom is furnished with a king-size bed and a flat-screen TV. The en-suite bathroom comes equipped with a tub/shower combination.
The guest bedroom features two twin-size beds and a flat-screen TV.
The guest bathroom is equipped with a walk-in shower.
Savor some fresh air and more verdant course vistas from the balcony. A table with seating for six provides alfresco dining options.
Cool off with a dip in the shining shared pool. Fire up the communal grilles for a special BBQ treat.
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, washer/dryer, and unassigned lot parking for two.
This third-story condo has elevator access.
Due to HOA regulations, motorbikes are not allowed.
Appreciate everything from tourist attractions to live music, all a short drive from your condo. Choose from Broadway at the Beach, Wonderworks, Hollywood Wax Museum, Legends in Concert, and Medieval Times, or take the 5-mile drive to Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade.
Getting in and out is painless too with a 15-min. drive to the airport. For shoppers, the Tanger Outlets are less than 6 miles away.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: You will find unassigned parking for up to 2 cars in the lot
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
County permit number: 24704
About the Area
This condo is located in Central Myrtle Beach, a neighborhood in Myrtle Beach, and is next to a golf course and by the sea. Ripley's Aquarium and Broadway Grand Prix are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Broadway at the Beach and Plantation Point Plaza. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Myrtle Beach Sports Center or TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home booking tips:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Myrtle Beach area. To find the best value, try shifting your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Myrtle Beach visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation week, and choose a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Spacious Top-Floor Golf Course Getaway w/ Pool, Near Attractions has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Myrtle Beach vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, call the host before you book the vacation property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your family.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a certain Myrtle Beach attraction you long to visit, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- To make sure that damages aren't linked to your visit, record any problem areas during check in. Make contact with the property manager immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors disrupting your life at home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good feedback to drive new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.2 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 3.3 miles
- Fun Plaza - 3.5 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 3.7 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.2 miles
Ready to book Spacious Top-Floor Golf Course Getaway w/ Pool, Near Attractions?Book Online Get Information Call: