- As low as $94/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Casino nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1365 sq ft (127 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1365 square feet
Sandy Beach Resort 504
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Treat yourself to a ideal, beautiful beach hideaway at this cavernous and sunlit, fifth-floor condo located just steps from the sand. Inside, you'll find a well-equipped, full kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar, a dining table for four, and a calming living area with a cable-equipped, flatscreen TV for movie nights. Step outside onto your private balcony and watch the tide ebb and flow on the adjacent beach, or head downstairs to appreciate a variety of on-site, resort amenities. Swim in the shared pool, soak in the hot tub, float down the lazy river, or work up a sweat in the well-equipped, ground-floor exercise room.
What's close by:
This condo is centrally located in Myrtle Beach within walking distance of multiple local eateries, stores, and all-ages attractions. Check out Ripley's Aquarium, the Hollywood Wax Museum, the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, and the 2nd Ave Fishing Pier. For more elaborate shopping, dining, and entertainment opportunities, don't miss Barefoot Landing (12 miles north), Market Common (four miles south), and the Tanger Outlets (seven miles inland).
Things to know:
Free high-speed WiFi
Queen-size sofabed included
Elevator in the building
Snowbird-friendly (October through March)
* Please note that certain shared amenities may be unavailable due to local, state, and federal rules and regulations.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: No parking available.
This rental is located on floor 5.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
This condo is located in Downtown Myrtle Beach, a neighborhood in Myrtle Beach, and is near theme parks and on the beach. King's North At Myrtle Beach National and Whispering Pines Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station and Myrtle Beach Beaches. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Myrtle Beach Sports Center, or consider a night out at Burroughs & Chapin Pavilion Place. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best Myrtle Beach rental home experience:
Getting the best value:
- Booking a rental in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, management companies supply Myrtle Beach area visitors guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the perfect Myrtle Beach rental:
- First, have your family agree to the best dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Sunlit Beach Condo w/ Free WiFi, Shared Pool, Hot Tub, & Fitness Room has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking websites. If not, call the property management company before you book the home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out which bed configuration is best for your trip.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. Contact the rental manager immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of problems.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 0.7 miles
- Fun Plaza - 0.9 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 1.1 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.4 miles
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 2.9 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.4 miles