- As low as $393/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1600 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Walk to the beach in under one min. from this adorable and comfortable beach home! This home features one of the biggest decks in Ocean Lakes. New outdoor grille and broad deck with outdoor eating table and comfortable seating help make for an memorable vacation. Three bedrooms, all with nice size TV's, WIFI, three full baths, entirely equipped kitchen with new granite counters, washer/dryer -- you will feel right at home here. This home comfortably sleeps eight people. NO SMOKING and GOLF CART NOT PROVIDED. Dogs will be considered, additional pet fee will apply of $20 per nighttime. ONLY HOUSEBROKEN DOGS WHO ARE WELL TRAINED AND ARE NOT INCESSANT BARKERS WILL BE PERMITTED, NO PUPPIES PLEASE.
First floor bedroom: 1 Queen bed
Second floor bedroom 1: 2 Queen beds
Second floor bedroom 2: 1 King bed
Second floor hallway: 1 Twin
Ocean Lakes is a dreamland vacation spot and your family will appreciate it. New waterpark (complimentary to families and their guests), indoor/outdoor pool, mini golf, cafe and mini mart on the premises, a safe, gated community and one mile of elegant oceanfront beach -- and too many activities to list! Security is 24/7 and is completely enforced.
This is a very special place which will make unforgettable memories for you and your family. We appreciate this home, and we ask that you treat it kindly and abide by the rules at Ocean Lakes, which are in part what keeps this place so elegant. No enormous, loud, noisy or rowdy groups please. Be advised that the home is equipped with exterior security cameras. There is sufficient space for parking three cars at the home. Be advised that Ocean Lakes charges $13 per day per car which will be payable to Ocean Lakes directly by renter upon checking in. They will discount the fee to $10 if you secure your parking passes at least 2 weeks in advance of your arrival.
We hope you adore this home as much as we do! This is a FAMILY home, not a event home. There are cameras mounted all around the exterior of the property, and any one who does not comply with the terms our our agreement will be expelled immediately without refund.
No unregistered guests at the bungalow unless approval granted from host beforehand.
-We understand family may want to come visit you, but for insurance purposes every person setting foot on the bungalow property MUST be named on the reservation.
-Please be honest about the number of guests staying in the bungalow, we do have a surveillance camera in the parking lot that shows the bungalow as well as the rest of the employee parking lot, for the safety of our valued employees and for your safety as well!
-If unregistered guests are on the property WITHOUT advance notice to the host we reserve the right to evict immediately and cancel the reservation without refund.
-No 3rd event reservations. The account holder making the reservation must be one of the guests staying unless agreed upon before arrival.
- Quiet Hours 10pm-8am.
About the Area
Located in Surfside Beach, this vacation home is near the beach. Grand Theatre and Art Museum of Myrtle Beach are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Broadway at the Beach and Hudson's Surfside Flea market. Old Time Pottery and Fun Warehouse are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Myrtle Beach rental experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Myrtle Beach area visitor guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and choosing your prefectrental:
- To start, have your group agree to trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Under one minute walk to the beach! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property manager before booking the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly property. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
Have a fantastic stay:
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of issues.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would back home.
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas during check in. Make contact with the property manager immediately to document any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on good feedback to drive more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Surfside Pier - 1.1 miles
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 3.2 miles
Ready to book Under one minute walk to the beach!?Book Online Get Information Call: