- As low as $170/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Be captivated by the handsome Myrtle Beach Intracoastal Waterway on your next hideaway to the Grandiose Strand area. Waterway Village 20-F - located near River Oaks Golf Resort is waiting for you!
This second-story two-bedroom condo vacation rental has marvelous waterway vistas. If you are looking for a golfers heaven or family hideaway spot - Waterway Village 20-F is your spot!
As you walk into Waterway Village 20-F, you will discover a entirely-supplied kitchen, impressive dining room, and cavernous living room area. In the living area, there is a wide flat-screen T.V. and access to your private balcony! Cook a delicious breakfast in your premier kitchen before savoring it around the four-seater glass dining room table.
In the master bedroom, there is a king-size bed with a flat-screen TV and an ample amount of space for your belongings. The master bathroom has a roomy white vanity area and a private bath/shower. In the second bedroom, there is a double-size and twin-size bed. The second bathroom is located right outside of the second bedroom and has a bath/shower combo too. This unit has a washer and dryer! Waterway Village 20-F can accommodate up to five guests.
Waterway Village is located right on the famed Myrtle Beach Intracoastal Waterway! There are a private dock and walking area available for guests who are staying in this community. Waterway Village also offers guests an outdoor pool, indoor pool, grilling area, tennis courts, and many other exceptional onsite amenities.
Unwind poolside at the serene community pool or play a round of golf at the close by beloved World Golf Tour Links. Devote the nighttime to dining and drinking at the Landing at the Boathouse. Go shopping at the Tanger Outlets located on Highway 501 - mins. away from your beautiful Myrtle Beach condo.
Waterway Village is only a short fifteen-min. drive to the sandy beach and the Atlantic Ocean. Also, the famed Myrtle Beach Boulevard & Boardwalk and Myrtle Beach SkyWheel is less than five miles away from this community! Waterway Village demonstrates that you really can find the ideal haven for relaxation without losing access to trendy Myrtle Beach hotspots.
The waterway vistas in this Myrtle Beach vacation rental are priceless! It is time for you to see for yourself - Waterway Village 20-F hosted by Palmetto Vacation Units is ready for you!
Cleaning and Sanitation - We take special care in cleaning and sanitizing our units between guests. Microban and Lysol are used throughout the entire unit, especially on high touch surfaces. Each guest receives a clean set of linens. If you would like more details regarding our cleaning procedures - please send us a message!
Master Bedroom: King -
Second Bedroom: Double, Twin -
No Elevator Access -
No Animals Accepted -
Washer/Dryer: In Unit
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is next to a golf course and by the sea. Legends In Concert and Art Museum of Myrtle Beach are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at River Oaks Golf Plantation and King's North At Myrtle Beach National. Myrtle Waves and Broadway Grand Prix are also worth visiting. Windsurfing and fishing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To get the best value, try shifting your family's Myrtle Beach vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Some property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Myrtle Beach area visitors guides that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and picking your Myrtle Beach rental:
- Start by selecting your vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Beautiful Waterways Views & Extended Balcony at Waterway Village in Myrtle!!! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
More tips for your visit:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect your property!
- To make sure that damages are not attributed to your visit, note any problem areas during check in. text the host right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to propel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.0 miles
- Fun Plaza - 2.9 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 2.9 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 2.9 miles
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 4.6 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.0 miles