- As low as $120/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 850 sq ft (79 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 850 square feet
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Bluegreen Resorts take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety in our resorts. They take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety at our resorts and continue to follow the CDC’s guidelines for sanitation and education.
BASK IN THE SUN, WE KNOW YOU LOVE IT!
Harbour Lights™ is the ideal place to plant yourself as you discover everything this oceanside beauty has to offer. Appreciate the 60+ miles of beach that stretch from Myrtle Beach to Charleston.
Approximately 850 square feet, this One-Bedroom Deluxe suite features 1 King Bed in the master bedroom, 1 Queen Sleeper Couch in the living room including a full kitchen, bathroom, and laundry located in the entry. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: BBQ Grills, Biking, Kids's Pool, Clubhouse, Concierge, Fire Pit, Exercise Room, Game Room, Hot Tub, Indoor Pool, Kid's Activities, Laundry Facilities, Lazy River, On-Site Security and Outdoor Pool.
World Class Golf Courses
Broadway at the Beach
Deep Sea Fishing
Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade
Myrtle Beach Sky Wheel
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 10 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to Harbour Lights is Myrtle Beach International (MYR) which is 6 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Security guard located at the front gate to handle phone calls and late arrivals.
Please note by purchasing this listing you agree that there may be a chance for an 'Upgrade' to your unit for a bigger unit that will fit the same amount of people, if this becomes available we will upgrade your room without question and complimentary of charge.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open March - September: 24 hours; October - February: Mon- Sun: 7 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. to respond to your requests. For here at Harbour Lights, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Parking on site, no charge, one primary pass and one secondary/visitors pass per reservation. RV parking is not allowed. Please be aware that a car show in the month of March and multiple motorcycle festivals in the month of May could present parking issues and additional traffic congestion. Please call resort ahead of arrival for details on parking arrangements. In addition, the resort may have contact information for offsite facilities available for boat, trailer, or motorcycle parking.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
There are a limited number of buildings that have elevators. Most resort units will require at least one flight of stairs to access. Rooms that are wheelchair accessible are limited. You must be booked into an ADA unit in order to receive one upon check-in.
Knot’s Bar & Grille open during Summer Season.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is in the city center and on the waterfront. Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Ripley's Aquarium and Family Kingdom Amusement Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Myrtle Waves and Broadway Grand Prix. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Myrtle Beach vacation rental booking tips:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the best value, consider shifting your vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Myrtle Beach area, The sooner your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Myrtle Beach area visitors guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and picking the perfectrental:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Harbour Lights™ - 1 Bedroom Deluxe has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the host before you book the home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what is suitable for your vacation group.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your group is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly property. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- Make a record of any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peace. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to stimulate new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.7 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 3.1 miles
- Fun Plaza - 3.1 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 3.2 miles
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 4.0 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.7 miles
Ready to book Harbour Lights™ - 1 Bedroom Deluxe?Book Online Get Information Call: