- As low as $107/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 872 sq ft (81 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 872 square feet
Pack your flips flops and sun hats for a sun-filled stay at this handsome 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Myrtle Beach vacation rental condo. This ground-floor unit is the ideal coastal hideaway, featuring access to the sandy beach, hot tubs, grilling areas, and striking vistas. Spend time at Broadway at the Beach or the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk to savor all the stores, waterfront dining, and more! Or, pack a picnic for the beach, just in time for a colorful sunset.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Beachfront | Private Balcony | Ocean Vistas | Pool & Hot Tub
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed, Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Couch
COMMUNITY AMENITIES: Pool (9 AM-11 PM), 2 hot tubs, breathtaking sundeck, coin laundry, grille area
INDOOR LIVING: Intelligent TV w/ cable/satellite channels, breakfast bar, shower/tub combo
KITCHEN: Well-equipped w/ refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, cooking basics & spices, drip coffee maker, toaster, blender, dishware/flatware
GENERAL: Free WiFi, linens/towels, complimentary toiletries, hair dryer, trash bags/paper towels, central A/C
FAQ: 1st-floor unit, step-complimentary access, kids must be supervised in pool area
PARKING: 2 parking lot spaces w/ included tags
-- THE LOCATION --
MUST-SEE MYRTLE BEACH: Ripley's Aquarium of Myrtle Beach (4 miles), SkyWheel Myrtle Beach (4 miles), Legends in Concert Theater Myrtle Beach (4 miles), Broadway at the Beach (4 miles), Ripley’s Believe It or Not (4 miles), Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade (4 miles), Hollywood Wax Museum (4 miles), Family Kingdom Amusement Park (5 miles), Myrtle Waves Water Park (5 miles)
FUN IN THE SUN: Beach access (walking distance), Gardens By The Sea (0.3 miles), Plyler Park (4 miles), Myrtle Beach State Park (9 miles), Huntington Beach State Park (22 miles)
FOR THE GOLF ENTHUSIAST: Pine Lakes Country Club (0.8 miles), Myrtlewood Golf Club (3 miles), Dunes Golf and Beach Club (3 miles), Grande Dunes Golf Club (4 miles), Whispering Pines Golf Course (7miles), World Tour Golf Links (7 miles), River Oaks Golf Club (8 miles), Arrowhead Country Club (10 miles)
AIRPORT: Myrtle Beach International Airport (7.0 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it painless to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events, or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is on the beach. Broadway at the Beach and Dunes Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station and Myrtle Beach Beaches. Captain Hook's Adventure Golf and Chapin Memorial Park are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Myrtle Beach rental home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- June, July, and August are high season in Myrtle Beach. To get the best value, change your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many management companies supply Myrtle Beach area travel guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the perfect vacation home:
- Begin by selecting trip dates and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Ocean-View Myrtle Beach Condo: Walk To Beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before you reserve your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what is right for your vacation family.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges applied to your invoice.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. text the host right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to propel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.9 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 3.5 miles
- Fun Plaza - 3.6 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 3.8 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.9 miles