- As low as $402/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the lake
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Theme parks nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 892 sq ft (83 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 892 square feet
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Wyndham resorts have always met the highest standards of cleanliness, and now we are exceeding those standards with enhanced cleaning protocols and disinfecting measures, including the use of hospital-grade, virus-killing products approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
"Private Beach Access For Resort Guests Only No Public Access"
BREEZY AZURE SEAS.
Don't you just miss the cool ocean breeze, the azure waters and blazing hot sun from getting a tan? Here at Club Wyndham Sea Watch Plantation you'll get to appreciate it all! This resort offers a invigorating blend of warm Southern hospitality that will help you relax in the amenities of luxury, fine dining and discover Myrtle's Beach natural beauty. It is a tropical heaven where the seas meets the heavens.
Approximately 892 square feet, this spaciously marvelous Two- Bedroom Condo features 1 King Bed in the master bedroom, 2 Double Bed(s), 1 Queen Sleeper Couch in the living room including a kitchen, dining area and 2 bathrooms. min. of 6 occupants.
Additional amenities include: Ceiling Fan, Hairdryer, In Room Safe, Washer/Dryer In Unit, DVD Player, Television, Wi-Fi Internet Access, Balcony/Patio and Elevator Access.
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. ET and check out time is 10 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to Club Wyndham Sea Watch Plantation is Myrtle Beach Intl which is 11 miles by car respectively.
Please note by purchasing this listing you agree that there may be a chance for an 'Upgrade' to your unit for a bigger unit that will fit the same amount of people. If this is the case, we will upgrade your room without question, complimentary of charge. Therefore, depending on the length of your stay and unavailability of rooms, you may be upgraded to a bigger suite during your stay with us.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are always open 24 hours respond to your requests. For here at Club Wyndham Sea Watch Plantation, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Auxiliary parking is available for guests, no charge, one car allowed per reservation.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside including electronic cigarettes, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Housekeeping Policy ***
Daily housekeeping is not supplied and may be added for an additional fee.
*** Other Notes ***
This resort offers Braille signage (i.e. elevators, room numbers), handicap parking, first floor access ramps, and a portable pool lift.
This resort may offer rooms with these special needs features:
Some units include lever handles on all doors, counter-height microwave, front control stove or range, roll-under kitchen sink, grab bars in shower, grab bars in tub, grab bars around toilet, raised toilet (higher than typical units), front door wide-angle wheelchair height peephole, first floor handicap accessible access
Temporary Pool Hours
Please be advised of the temporary operating hours for the resort pools, spas, lazy rivers, and decks: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. Also note that the resort-owned float tubes for the lazy rivers are currently unavailable, but guests may bring their own.
Motorcycles are not allowed on the property May 1 - Aug. 31 annually, and rental golf carts are prohibited year round. Trailers are allowed on property but need to be parked at the registered building parking lot.
Some amenities/activities are seasonal and available at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for an additional fee.
About the Area
This condo is located in Arcadian Shores, a neighborhood in Myrtle Beach, and is near theme parks and on the beach. Barefoot Landing and Broadway at the Beach are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Ripley's Aquarium and Family Kingdom Amusement Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Treasure Island Mini Golf and OD Pavilion Amusement Park. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding and hunting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summer months are high season in the Myrtle Beach area. To book the largest rental home within your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Myrtle Beach area travel guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select your vacation week and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Wyndham SeaWatch Plantation - Huge 2 Bedroom has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the host before booking the property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is right for your family.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Get information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During arrival, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Ready to book Wyndham SeaWatch Plantation - Huge 2 Bedroom?Book Online Get Information Call: