- As low as $142/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Casino nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- In the city center
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Theme parks nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1451 square feet
Caribbean Resort and Villas 1107
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
When the beach calls, one must answer! Treat yourself and your adored ones to a magical beach escape at this beachfront condo located on the 11th floor of the Caribbean Resort and Villas! Wake up to marvelous and unobstructed beach and ocean vistas from your private balcony furnished with a comfortable bench and two chairs. Inside, the beach-themed open floor plan seamlessly combines the living area, dining area, and kitchen. The sunny living area offers direct access to the balcony, an inviting couch, and a flatscreen TV with cable. The kitchen is completely appointed with stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher. The main bedroom features a flatscreen TV, an en suite full bathroom, and access to the balcony.
-Indoor and outdoor pools
THINGS TO KNOW
There is a queen couch bed in the living room
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 11.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 34902
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is in the city center and on the beach. Captain Hook's Adventure Golf and Chapin Memorial Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Broadway at the Beach and Myrtle Square Mall Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Myrtle Beach Sports Center or TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best Myrtle Beach rental experience:
When to book a Myrtle Beach rental & When to go:
- Booking in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties.
- In the Myrtle Beach area, The sooner your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Myrtle Beach area travel guides which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to pick the best rental:
- Choose your vacation week and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Beachfront 11th-floor condo w/private balcony, on-site pools, gym, hot tub, AC has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the host before you book your rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is right for your trip.
- If there's an individual Myrtle Beach destination you crave, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a property that allows animals. Request information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- To make sure damages aren't attributed to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. message the rental manager right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- At departure, complete a walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to propel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.3 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 1.4 miles
- Fun Plaza - 1.5 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 1.7 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.3 miles