About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1100 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
The Ocean Forest Villas were named after the original Ocean Forest Hotel, a main destination and famed landmark in Myrtle Beach for decades. Savor privacy at its best as the resort is located on 1,000 feet of private beach.
The Villas are located on 13 meticulously-landscaped acres in the Pine Lakes area, adjacent to the famed 'Golden Mile', a stretch of million-dollar-plus beachfront homes. The Villas are a short walk to eateries, stores, and golf.
The miles of countless beach are ideal for walks along the white sand and watching South Carolina sunsets.
When you're ready to head in, grab your belongings off your private beach, and head up to your handsome villa. Prepare your meal in our completely-equipped and meticulously clean kitchen, and appreciate a glass wine on our porch overlooking the shoreline. Bringing the kids? No problem. We provide beach activities, books, even movies. Sleeping 6 comfortably, bring the whole family to savor two shining ocean view pools, and two bubbling hot tubs.
Keywords: Ocean View, Beachfront, Condo, Villas
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is near theme parks and on the beach. Myrtlewood Golf Club and Dunes Golf and Beach Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit The Children's Museum of South Carolina and Chapin Memorial Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Mount Atlanticus Miniature Golf, or check out an event or a game at Myrtle Beach Sports Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental tips and tricks:
Finding your best deal:
- In the Myrtle Beach area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Myrtle Beach area. Book your rental property in the Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Property management companies sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have coupons for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Make a plan and pick your prefect Myrtle Beach vacation home:
- First, have your family select the best dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Beautiful Beachfront Condo!! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available online. If not, email the property management company before you book your home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Tips to have a great stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many problems.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would back home.
- During arrival, make note of any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peace. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on great reviews to inspire more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.9 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 3.5 miles
- Fun Plaza - 3.6 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 3.8 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.9 miles