- As low as $208/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Casino nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor pool
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Welcome to Ocean Creek Plantation Resort. Ocean Creek Plantation is a 57-acre oceanfront gated community with 24-hour security. Our resort features charmingly landscaped walking paths, tennis courts, beach volleyball court, beachfront pools a cabana bar/grille, a kids's playground and so much more. Located directly across from Barefoot Landing entertainment district and mins. away from all the appealing attractions and championship golf courses.
Welcome to unit RR1 in the South Tower of Ocean Creek Plantation Resort. Attractively refreshed this very roomy 3 bedroom/3 bathroom condo is an enormous 1850 sq feet, offering visitors a opulent beachfront condo stay, but with all the roominess of a modest home.
Located on the 1st floor in the south tower, you can practically park at the front door making loading/unloading of suitcases, groceries, beach chairs, umbrellas, coolers, kids, and beach toys very convenient and eliminating elevator waits altogether. Once inside, you will be welcomed by a more sophisticated beach style. With a mix of serene blues, grays, crisp whites, natural tones and cheerful pops of color, this condo lays the foundation for a casual and calming beach week. Bring your morning coffee out to the L-shaped wrap-around balcony featuring a bar height table, 6 chairs, and an entire solid wall in place of open railings for that additional tranquility of mind if you have modest kids. Savor the beautiful view of the beach and nature conservation area, rich with wildlife. The living room area features a 55" flat-screen TV, sliding glass doors with handsome plantation shutters, and a queen pull-out couch. The dining room area has a enormous table with seating for 6, plus 2 more at the bar. The kitchen is refreshed with coastal grey cabinets, stainless steel appliances and is completely supplied for all your cooking needs. The huge master bedroom features a king-size bed, impressive plantation shutters, 50" flat-screen TV, and an attached updated master bath with a separate powder room, his/her vanities, tub/shower combo, and a walk-in closet. The second bedroom features a queen-size bed, flat-screen TV, and an adjoining updated full bathroom with a separate powder room, new vanity, tub/shower combo, and a walk-in closet. The third bedroom sleeps 4 with two full-size beds, a flat-screen TV, and a full bathroom just outside the bedroom door. The unit also features a full-size washer/dryer.
To make your stay more convenient our condo includes the use of our beach locker #118 located in the lower parking deck under the South Tower building. Feel complimentary to use whatever is in the locker and store your personal beach gear during your stay. Locker contents are not inventoried as guests leave/toss items due to rust and breakage.
*NON-SMOKING UNIT (No Vaping & or E-Cigarettes.
*We do not rent to anyone under the age of 25.
*NO Family Animals Accepted ( Association Rule)
*Check-in on Saturdays is at 3 pm.
* Check-out is at 10:00 am.
*Free Secured Internet/cable in all rooms.
*Linens are included.
*Free Parking-Parking Garage under the tower.
*March thru October is Saturday to Saturday Units only.
*November thru March we will consider a 4-nighttime minimum stay-cleaning fee will still apply.
*Winter monthly prices are available.
* Cleaning Fee $175.00
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is near the beach. Alabama Theatre and House of Blues Myrtle Beach are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Broadway Grand Prix or TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and horse riding.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Myrtle Beach vacation property experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Booking your Myrtle Beach vacation rental in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Myrtle Beach area visitor guides which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Ocean Creek Resort-Tower South Spacious Condo,1st Floor, Must See !!! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Myrtle Beach vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible online. If they are not listed, email the host before booking the vacation property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
Have a fantastic stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- To make sure damages are not linked to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. Make contact with the property manager right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- McLean Park - 4.4 miles