- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Hair dryer
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
A beachfront resort with complimentary access to water parks and golf
Find our seafront hotel on Myrtle Beach’s Grandiose Strand with attractions such as Broadway at the Beach within two miles. Savor complimentary entry to Wild Water & Wheels parks, just a 20-min. ride away, and complimentary greens costs to various golf courses when booked within 48 hours of play. We have a covered, ocean-view pool and a kids’ activity center.
This cavernous two-bedroom, two-bathroom ocean view suite features a master bedroom with king-size bed, TV, and deluxe bathroom. The second bedroom includes two queen-size beds and bathroom with shower/ tub combo. The suite offers a generous living room with a couch bed and balcony, as well as a full kitchen with a stove, microwave, dishwasher, dishware and silverware, and washer/dryer.
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 18 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m., and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to Ocean 22 by Hilton Grand Vacations is Myrtle Beach International Airport which is 4.2 miles by car respectively.
Please note by purchasing this listing you agree that there may be a chance for an 'Upgrade' to your unit for a bigger unit that will fit the same amount of people, if this becomes available we will upgrade your room without question and complimentary of charge.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at Ocean 22 by Hilton Grand Vacations we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
Daily Resort Charge includes: Guest internet access; self parking; DVD NOW with unlimited movies; 2 16 oz. bottles of water per day; 1-800/local calls.
*** Parking Policy ***
Other parking Information
MAX garage height 7'1". No box trucks or RVs.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
About the Area
This condo is located in Myrtle Beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station and Myrtle Beach Beaches, while Legends In Concert and Art Museum of Myrtle Beach are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Myrtle Beach Sports Center, or consider a night out at Burroughs & Chapin Pavilion Place.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Myrtle Beach vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- In the Myrtle Beach area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Book your Myrtle Beach rental property in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Myrtle Beach area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guides have money saving offers on nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by having your group select date ranges and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Ocean 22 by Hilton Grand Vacations - 2BR OCEANFRONT! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before reserving the property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
- Are you visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many problems.
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- During check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 0.5 miles
- Fun Plaza - 0.7 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 0.9 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.4 miles
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 4.5 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.4 miles