- As low as $412/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1023 sq ft (95 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1023 square feet
The resort features exceptional amenities including a 24-hour staff, an indoor & multiple outdoor pools, a hot tub, a slide (available seasonally), a well-equipped exercise center, table tennis, a volleyball court, a kids's pool and splash area, a kid's outdoor play area, a kid's activity room, casual dining at the Poolside Bar & Grille and the Woody Grille (available seasonally, along with a selection of family-friendly resources and activities. Near the property, you can find activities like tennis, rock climbing, miniature golf, and numerous great Golf Clubs. Venture out towards the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and you'll find amusement rides, an adventure park, interesting museums like the Hollywood Wax Museum, and many others the whole family will appreciate.
Free parking. Parking is limited to two cars per villa. Trailers, RV's not allowed to park on property must park cars offsite.
Some amenities (Slide, Grille, and others) are available only seasonally.
The Sales Gallery is scheduled for a remodel from Oct. 20, 2023, to Apr. 30, 2024. While this work is ongoing, you may encounter slight noise during daylight hours. All amenities will remain open.
Please note, we do not accept liability for any inconveniences beyond our control including but not limited to temporary defects or outage of utilities, closures of resort amenities, or limitation of any other service. RRI will not provide refunds, reimbursements, or compensation for inconvenience or interruption utilities, resort amenities, or any other service. Due to COVID, some property amenities may not be available, or maybe on a limited basis.
This roomy and well-appointed Oceanside 2-Bedroom 2-Bathroom condo features a king size bed in the primary bedroom with extravagant linens, a guest room with two queen beds, and a couch bed in the living room. Separate living space, dining area, and a well-equipped kitchen. The unit view categorization is Oceanside, specific unit (floor location and building) are assigned at check-in
This villa features an in-unit washer and dryer, and complimentary WiFi. The condo accommodates up to 8 people.
Resort assigns the unit number at check-in. Pictures of units are representative and decor may vary.
Rollaway beds not allowed
Cribs not allowed
Free on-site parking
Parking is limited to two cars per villa. Trailers, RV's not allowed to park on property must park cars offsite.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is on the beach. Dunes Golf and Beach Club and Grand Dunes Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Captain Hook's Adventure Golf and Chapin Memorial Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Myrtle Beach Sports Center, or consider a night out at Burroughs & Chapin Pavilion Place. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, kayaking, and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental property booking tips:
When to visit & When to reserve a Myrtle Beach rental home:
- Summer time is high season in the Myrtle Beach area. Book your Myrtle Beach vacation home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Myrtle Beach area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Myrtle Beach visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides contain money saving offers on local shops and restaurants.
Narrow your Search:
- Choose your dates and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Oceanside - Marriott's OceanWatch Villas - Upscale Resort Villa On The Beach! Spacious! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before you reserve the home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If there's an individual Myrtle Beach destination you simply love, keep an eye out for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- If your family is bringing pets, search for a property that allows animals. Get information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, property owners charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful. Often, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect your property!
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to propel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Broadway at the Beach - 4.9 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 4.9 miles