- As low as $172/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Arcade/game room
- Available in all rooms: WiFi
- Beachfront location
- Fitness center
- Fitness center access
- Health/beauty spa
- Heated pool
- Horse riding
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Indoor pool
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Note from host: Designated areas only.
- Outdoor pool
- Outlet shopping
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding
- Theme parks
- Water park access
- Wildlife and game walks
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Hotel resort
- Approximately 850 square feet
We are ready to welcome you to our Ocean View Two Bedroom Condo located at the beautiful Sea Watch Resort in the heart of Myrtle Beach!
Our Ocean View Two Bedroom Condo features all the amenities of home including:
• 1 King Bed
• 2 Double Beds
• Couch Bed
• Washer & Dryer
• Cable TV
• Flat Screen TV in the Living Room
• Full Kitchen
• Air Conditioning
• In-room safe (accommodates laptop)
• Iron/Ironing Board
• Alarm Clock
• Wake-up Calls
• Hair Dryer
• Coffee Maker
• Free Wifi
Our rental is available for Saturday – Saturday stays during the peak season and three-nighttime stays during the remainder of the year. Décor can vary from unit to unit.
SEA WATCH RESORT AMENITIES
Sea Watch Resort has so many options for the whole family or for a couple on a charming vacation. As a guest at our two bedroom condo you will be able to relax and appreciate your vacation completely with our array of water features and guest conveniences.
Our amenities include:
• Six oceanfront pools (2 covered seasonally)
• Two 225 ft lazy rivers
• Ten hot tubs (2 covered seasonally)
• Captain’s Cove oceanfront breakfast restaurant
• Captain’s Nook (proudly serves Starbucks)
• Oceanfront Tiki Bar
• Fire pit
• Loggerhead Beach Playground
• Free Wifi
• Exercise room
• Oceanfront lawn
• Beach access
• Elevators in the building
• Year round kids’ activities
• Game room
• 24-hour front desk
• Golf & Entertainment Department
• VMB Discounts Card
SEA WATCH RESORT LOCATION
One of the things we appreciate about Sea Watch Resort is the convenient location. The property is located on the north end of Myrtle Beach, making it painless to get to Myrtle Beach’s most fashionable shopping districts, attractions and eateries. We are just a short ride away from Barefoot Landing, Tanger Outlets and not too far from Broadway at the Beach, the Skywheel and so much more that Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach has to offer.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
By booking our official unit from Sea Watch Resort, you have the confidence of reserving direct that you cannot receive anywhere else!
We are the ONLY official on-site rental provider and are able to provide you exclusively with:
• Secure and Confident Booking
• On-Site Maintenance - no waiting hours for an off-site person to show up!
• Linens & Towels supplied COMPLIMENTARY in your stay - no need to bring these from home or pay an additional fee!
• Personal & Friendly Service - our staff are trained and ready to serve you with a smile. They really care about you and your vacation.
• Access to Discount Attraction and Show Tickets through our Entertainment Department
• Personalized Tee Times available with our Golf Director
• COMPLIMENTARY In Room Coffee
• Free Toiletries
• 11 AM checkout (you don’t have to worry about being out by 10 AM!)
• And more!
Don't risk your vacation by booking elsewhere, book direct and rest simple. We will take care of you and your vacation as if it were our own.
*Family Animals are not allowed. A fine of $500 will be assessed if a pet is brought into a unit. Service animals are not considered family pets when required to perform a specific duty for the owner, and must be registered at the front desk at check-in. Emotional support animals however are considered pets and are not allowed at any time.
About the Area
This resort is located in Arcadian Shores, a neighborhood in Myrtle Beach, and is near theme parks and on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station and Russell Burgess Coastal Preserve, while The Carolina Opry and Carolina Opry Theater are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Consider Jungle Safari Mini Golf, or check out an event or a game at Broadway Grand Prix. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best Myrtle Beach vacation home experience:
When to visit Myrtle Beach & When to reserve a Myrtle Beach rental home:
- In the Myrtle Beach area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Summer time is high season in Myrtle Beach. Reserve your rental property in the Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies supply Myrtle Beach area visitor guides that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose the best vacation home in Myrtle Beach:
- Select dates and max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. Spacious Ocean View 2 Bedroom Condo + Official On-Site Rental Privileges has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Some things to know before you go:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many issues.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Make a record of any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to stimulate new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.