- As low as $100/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Casino nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This two bedroom (1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Queen couch bed), two bath condo comfortably accommodates 6 people and offers the space and comfort of home. The kitchen is entirely equipped with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, blender, pots & pans and other appliances to make your stay like being at home ( including a washer & dryer ) . Conveniences include three outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor heated Jacuzzi, two grilles, adjoining Straw Market, Flip Flops Grille, ice cream, pizza, scooter units and more And to make your stay that much more convenient, this Shore Drive community is just mins. to area shopping, a diverse range of eateries and many championship golf courses.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is near theme parks and on the beach. The Carolina Opry and Carolina Opry Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Apache Pier and Arcadian Shores Golf Club. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Broadway Grand Prix or TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark. Jet skiing, kayaking, and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Myrtle Beach vacation home experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- In the Myrtle Beach area, The sooner you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- To find the best value, try shifting your vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Myrtle Beach visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- First and foremost, have your group agree to date ranges and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Book Now for Great Spring & Summer rates on the beautiful Shore Drive. has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is normally available online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before you book your home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More tips for your visit:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Upon arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peace. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- At departure, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Ready to book Book Now for Great Spring & Summer rates on the beautiful Shore Drive. ?Book Online Get Information Call: