- As low as $122/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a zoo
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Theme parks nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1500 sq ft (139 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1500 square feet
Upscale 3 bedroom, 2 bath, condo with beautiful view of the golf course. This condo is on the 1st floor of a building that is golf course front. The condo is bright and airy with many upgrades, including a flat screen TV.
We have decorated this condo with traditional top of the line furnishings and have spared no expense. Rent direct and save money yet take advantage of the same amenities. There are 1 swing king, 1 regular king bed and 2 singles plus a queen couch bed, so we can conveniently accommodate 6 golfers with everybody having their own bed or a family of 8 with 2 to each of the beds.
Myrtlewood Villas is conveniently located just a few block from grocery stores, 2 miles north of Broadway at the Beach, and 5 miles south of Barefoot Landing and the great eateries and shopping they both boast. Try one of our favorites, 'Dicks Last Resort' for a great time and some incredible food.
Come give us a try and we know that you will want to come back year after year.
Keywords: villa Myrtlewood Magnolia condo
About the Area
This condo is located in Central Myrtle Beach, a neighborhood in Myrtle Beach, and is next to a golf course and near theme parks. Myrtlewood Golf Club and Captain Hook's Adventure Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Ripley's Aquarium and Broadway Grand Prix. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark or Myrtle Beach Sports Center. With jet skiing, kayaking, and snorkeling nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Myrtle Beach vacation rental experience:
When to book a Myrtle Beach rental & When to go:
- Summertime is high season in Myrtle Beach. Reserve your Myrtle Beach rental in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Myrtle Beach visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines have discounts for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Selecting and booking the perfect Myrtle Beach rental home:
- Start by selecting a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. 3 BR Condo-Golf Course has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Myrtle Beach vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before booking the property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Does your group require special amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- If your group is traveling with pets, filter your search for a property that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas upon check in. text the host right away to record any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to stimulate new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.3 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 3.4 miles
- Fun Plaza - 3.5 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 3.8 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.3 miles